8. Son

________________________

NO ONE POV

It's been 15 minutes but none spoke a word. Jungkook slowly lifted his head and peeked through his hair bangs but quickly looked down when he saw the stern looks on his hyungs faces.

Thery were in the living room, where Jungkook and taejung was standing in the middle while other 6 men were standing infront of the two. The six mafias had their hands wrapped around their chests with a stern look on their faces.

"You are returning back the kid." Taehyung finally said with full authority in his voice.

But he shouldn't have done that. Because his heart almost stopped beating when the two boys raise their heads to look at him with the most pitiful look on their faces. Both the real baby and the oversized baby had big tears filled in their eyes, lips wobbling, hands were fiddling with the sweater paws. They looked like two kiked puppies. 

The six mafia's melted into a puddle. But of course they did it behind their glares.

"Hyungie.."

"Let's keep him? Mm?" Jungkook asked showing his biggest pout. Taejung was also looking at him with the same puppy eyes and same pout. They were planning to kill taehyung with their cuteness.

"Jungkook, he's not a thing to keep him. He's a child. You have to send him back."

"No!! He's gonna stay with me from on. I like him." Jungkook wrapped his arms around the little one and exclaimed stubbornly.

"No! You are sending him back. This is practically kidnapping!"

"So what? You kidnap people too. Why can't I kidnap people?" Jungkook asked hugging the boy tightly. He was already attached to the little cub. And he was going to stay with them. Why? Because Jungkook said so.

"That's different. We kidnap bad people. And he's a kid. A baby. You can't kidnap babies." Taehyung tried to make the boy understand. But he's Jungkook.. so.. yeah.

"You kidnap babies too. You have kidnapped 4 infants by now." Jungkook said showing four of his fingers that peeked out of his sweater paw.

Taehyung gasped loudly the accusation. When in the hell did he kidnap a baby? The only baby he kidnapped was jeon Jungkook, IF it can be put under the category of kidnapping.

"I have never kidnapped anyone under 18. Don't you dare lie." Taehyung shouted, trying to save himself from the false accusation.

"Yes you have. Soonshim, Sangdol, Rex and yeontan. You have kidnapped four!!"

Taehyun was speechless. He wanted to say something but his voice was stuck in his throat. That's why Jin talked on behalf of him.

"They are dogs Jungkook. And they were adopted, not kidnapped."