5. Family of three

_________________________

NO ONE POV

"Baby?"

.........

"Koo?"

..........

"Guess who's home early!"

.........

"Where are you bun?!"

..........

"Hey where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked from a maid who was in the living room.

Taehyung just came back from work, but his husband wasn't anywhere to find. Normally he would have a hand full of Jungkook as soon as he step inside their home. But today he wasn't anywhere to he found.

"Oh master Jungkook is in the garden." The maid said after bowing to him.

"Thank you. Keep this in my room." Taehyung gave his office bag to the maid and went to the garden to find his husband.

While going there, he removed his coat and dropped it on the floor. Then he removed his tie and dropped that too. Like that, he threw his watch, belt, shoes and socks everywhere while walking towards the garden. Good thing that they have tons of maids.

Just like the maid said Jungkook was there, sitting on the ground, doing god knows what. A soft smile creeped onto taehyung's face when he saw his adorable husband looking so tiny.

(A/n : minus the snow)

Taehyung stared at his husband without saying anything. He rolled up his shirt sleeves until his elbow and ruffled his styled hair making it messy. Then he stared at Jungkook for few minutes with a whipped smile on his face. Gosh he was so in love.

After he was satisfied enough, taehyung slowly walked towards Jungkook and sat next to him in the same way. Jungkook still didn't notice taehyung. His whole attention was on the sugar cube on the ground.

"What are doing love?" Taehyung whispered without scaring Jungkook.

As soon as the smaller one saw his husband, a big bunny smile spread on his face mirroring the boxy one on taehyung's face.