6. Sick

_______________________________

NO ONE POV

"Ahhh I'm gonna die. *cough* *cough* I never wanted to die this early. I can't breath. *cough* *cough* Help me baby. *cough*"

Jungkook stared at his husband with a 'so fucking done' face. He huffed loudly and shook his head.

"You are not going to die hubby."

"Call the lawyer bun. *cough* *cough* I need to write my last will." Taehyung said weakly. The big ass mafia boss was all bundled up in blankets to keep him warm. Only his head was visible.

"You won't die from a common cold hyungie. Stop being dramatic." Jungkook was so done with husband.

"Plan my funeral. Don't forget to invite *cough* *cough* my relatives in France."

This was the first time Jungkook was witnessing this side of his husband. Taehyung was a mafia. A big dangerous one at that. He had been shot multiple times. He had been stabbed countless times..

But here he was, crying cause he was going to die because he sneezed few times.

Since taehyung and Jungkook danced in the rain yesterday, taehyung woke up with a little fever. It was nothing much. But taehyung insisted to call their doctor because apparently he was dying. Even though the doctor confirmed that he was not infected with a deadly disease, taehyung didn't believe him.

He was like that the whole day. Jungkook had a hard time, feeding him and cleaning him. And now it was night time, but taehyung was still the same. Such a dramatic man he was..

"Come here *cough* *cough* my love. Let me hold you for the last time." Taehyung whispered, stretching his hands towards Jungkook. He was acting like a 80 year old grandpa who was in the death bed.

Jimin once warned Jungkook about taehyung turing into a big baby when he get sick. But he didn't warn that taehyung will turn into a 'dramatic' baby.

"C-come here. Don't keep a dying man waiting." Taehyung said still stretching his hands towards Jungkook.

"I can't believe the whole country is afraid of you."

Jungkook removed his slippers and got inside taehyung cocoon. Instead of laying on the bed completely, he half laid on it, with his back pressed against the headboard.

"Cold cold." Taehyung mumbled and placed his head on Jungkook's cheat, hugging him like a toddler. Taehyung had one of his legs and hands on Jungkook's body, hugging him tightly.

"I love you. Don't forget *cough* about me." Taehyung said getting comfortable on Jungkook's chest. He sneaked one hand inside Jungkook's shirt to feel his husband's warmth.

"For the nth time, you will be fine in the morning. Just sleep a little hubby." Jungkook held taehyung with one hand and used his other and to comb taehyung's hair.