4. Wedding and Honeymoon

____________________________________

NO ONE POV

《Two years ago》

"Good evening... I'm Min Jimin. The groom's best man. Since Jin hyung already did his part by embarrassing Jungkook, let me do that to taehyung." As soon as Jimin said that everyone cheered loudly except taehyung.

"I'm actually surprised. I didn't thought that taehyung will make ME his best man-

"I didn't!! You threatened me with a chopstick!!" Taehyung shouted, cutting off Jimin.

"Shut up!! This is my speech. Anyway, let's talk about our lovely couple here."

"You know they say that, one day you'll meet someone precious, someone who was born to be with you forever. Someone you will love and cherish for the rest of your life. But not everyone find this precious person in their life. It's miracle. But taehyung was lucky enough to find that person." Everyone awed when Jimin said that looking at the couple.

"That miracle happened in taehyung's life, on the day he met me. His platonic soulmate." That was everyone's cue to facepalm themselves.

"Why are you all laughing? Do you know how much this man loves me?"

"Anyways, me and taehyung met in ancient times. We were just diaper babies when I crashed into his baby cart in the park. It was huge accident. Since then we've been best friends. He basically my brother from another mother. And another father. You know what that means? That means I have plenty of embarrassing stories to tell about him." Everyone cheered loudly again.

"Well, earlier Jin hyung said that Jungkook was the devil in disguise. And let me tell you, taehyung is no better. I'm sure that he was raised in the satan's basement. But that's makes them a perfect couple. Right?" Everyone shouted when Jimin asked that. Taehyung had his face hidded in the crook of Jungkook's shoulder.

"Taehyung had an amazing past with lovers you know." That's what made Jungkook look at Jimin with wide eyes. Past lovers? Is someone going to sleep on the couch, on their honeymoon?