12. Jack ♡ Hope

___________

___________

NO ONE POV

Jackson was wandering around the garden in taehyung's mansion, thinking about Mark. Jackson won't call it love, but he had the biggest crush on him. But unfortunately Mark was straight and had feelings for a girl.

That's why Jackson made his mind to move on from him.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid hobi!"

Jackson stopped and looked around when he heard someone's voice from somewhere near.

That's when he saw Hoseok, sitting on the ground with his hands wrapped around his knees, just a few feets away from him. Jackson didn't hesitate to run to the sad looking man.

"Sunshine? What are you doing here?"

Hoseok, who was silently scolding himself for not moving on from his one sided lover, looked up, when he heard Jackson's voice.

Lips were pouty and sad puppy eyes were full on display. Jackson could swear, he felt his heart doing some weird shit when he saw Hoseok's face.

Even though Hoseok looked hella adorable, Jackson didn't like how his lips have curved downwards

"What happened sunshine? Who made you sad?" Jackson asked, ready to snap the heads of whoever made Hoseok sad. He was a little ball of happiness, and anyone who made him sad, shouldn't survive a day.

"What are you doing here Jacky?" Hoseok asked, ignoring the question.

But Jackson wasn't ready to let that go like that. So he crouched down infront of Hoseok and looked at him sternly.

"I asked you a question hobi, what made you sad?" This time his voice was a bit cold.

"My crush." Hoseok replied in a small voice.

"Your crush?"

"It's more than a crush actually. He's my one sided love." Hoseok whispered sadly. One sided love was beautiful but also very painful.