13. Death

Ready for some angst? ___________________________________

___________________________________

NO ONE POV

"Why? Why? Why did this happen to me? I-I was- I did- I did everything to save him. S-save his life. But-but-

"Shh Shh baby. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Don't cry please, you'll get sick." The crying man's husband hugged him tightly and tried to comfort him, with tears in his own eyes. He couldn't watch his husband wailing like that.

"He's right, we are sad too. But we can't do anything. We have to face the reality. We can't stop the ones that leaves us." Jimin crouched infront of him and caressed his back.

"How- how can I- how can i do that minnie? He's-he's my son. My baby." New set of tears filled in his eyes. The memories of him and his son flooded to his mind.

The day he first met him..

The moment he fell in love with him..

The day he decided to adopt him..

How can he leave him like that? They couldn't even spend much time together..

Why life had to be so cruel to him?

"It hurts- it hurts so much! Please I want him back. Bring him back to me baby. Tell him to wake up please." He cried in his husband's arms.

He had his eyes shut tightly, as he didn't have the strength to look at the dead body on his bed. He buried his face more into his husband's chest and sobbed loudly.

"My b-baby. My-my little one."

Suddenly with a loud thud the bedroom door was opened and a sweating Jungkook barged inside.

Taehyung, who was also looking at the crying man on the floor quickly went towards his husband, knowing very well that he will-

"Is- is he-

Jungkook looked at the dead body which was on the bed with wide eyes. Then he looked at taehyung, asking a silent question.

Taehyung slowly nodded his head.

"He died few minutes ago."

Jungkook cupped his mouth when taehyung said that. Then a loud scream echoed in the whole room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"FUCKING FINALLY!! Can we cook him now? I'm craving some crab soup!"

Short chapter..

Just came this to my mind...

Sorry for the mistakes and thanks for reading..

Everyone except Namjoon.