15. Making love [M]

____________________________________

NO ONE POV

Taehyung was a bit late today. He had few meetings so he had dinner with his secretary and told his baby and cub to have their dinner and sleep without waiting for him.

It was 12 past 10 in the midnight when taehyung came home. Knowing that his son and husband was sleeping, taehyung went straight to the guest room to take a shower. He already had few cloths and a towel in that room, because he always took a shower in that room when he come home late. He didn't want to wake up his husband.

After taking a short bath, taehyung put on a loose short and went towards his son's room to check on him. The boy was sleeping soundly, cuddling a bunny pulshie.

Taehyung bent down and kissed his forehead softly. After staring at the little one for a bit, taehyung went out of his room. Then he went to his and Jungkook's room to sleep, cuddling his baby.

Taehyung opened the door slowly and tip toed inside the room, without making any sound. He didn't want to wake up his baby bunny.

But little did he know that his bunny was already awake..

As soon as he opend the door, he heard the muffled sound. Since it was too dark he couldn't see anything. That's why he quickly switched on the lights.

"Oh fuck!"

There he was..

His baby husband..

All ready for him to devour.. just for him.

Jungkook was wearing a pink skirt. JUST a pink skirt. His wrists were cuffed to the bed, above his head. His pretty hands were tied with a red rope that had went all around his upper body, making his chest puff out, and also around his thighs, helping the pretty bunny to keep his legs wide open for his husband.

There was a soft buzzing sound echoing in the room. And taehyung knew that the pretty pink toy which was stuffed inside his husband was the cause of that sound.

"Hubwy." Jungkook tried to speak, but the gag ball was in his way. But he managed to let out some muffled sound.

Taehyung could swear that, his dick had never stood straight that fast in his whole life. He was damned soft in a second and in the next second it was like, 'officer taehyung jr present sir!!'.

"Wecon hob mafer." (Welcome home master)

"K-koo?"

Taehyung choked on air. His whole face was buring. He had never seen Jungkook like that. Damn, he was horny as fuck. All he wanted to do was devour his husband through out the whole night.

But that's when he saw the look in his bambi eyes. Jungkook was like an open book. His eyes spoke his heart and mind. And taehyung had mastered reading his husband's eyes.