16. Drama

_________________________________

NO ONE POV

"HEY YO BIT- FEMALE WOOF WOOF!! GUESS WHO'S HERE!!" Jin walked inside taekook's home like the drama queen he was.

"I'm very familiar with the term bitch uncle Jinnie. Feel free to use it." The 13-year-old boy said without taking his eyes off the TV.

"What?! Who the fuck taught you bad words?!" Jin asked totally bewildered by the fact that his little baby tiger knew the word bitch.

Taejung had this so damn done look on his face. What did he even do to deserve such a family? Poor boy.

"Ser-

"^#*$$ ^&)#;£ ^(×$?$$ :**÷)$$? :#&#:#;!$ &##*$ :&#(#!" A muffled series of curses were heard from upstairs.

"Is that-" Jin pointed at up and asked from the boy who nodded his head with a disappointed look.

"Oh my fucking god!! Where's the popcorn?!"

"Uncle Jimin already went with a bucket of pop.......................corn." Taejung said to the man who was already climbing the stairs like some monster chasing him.

"HOW DARE THAT MOCHI BITCH ENJOYS THE DRAMA WITHOUT ME?!!" And he was curious how taejung knew the word bitch. -_-

"Is it too late to unadopt myself?" Taejung mumbled to himself and continued to watch the animated movie.

On the other hand, Jin was racing towards the fourth floor. That was where the taekook drama was going.

The two husbands were shouting at each other in the middle of the living room and Jimin was enjoying the intense drama scene while munching on a big ass popcorn bucket.

"Hey, Jin hyung, why are you late? Didn't you see my message?" Jimin asked as soon as he noticed Jin who sat next to him.

"You sent a message?"

"Yes!! I was waiting for you. Eat this and enjoy." Jimin shared his popcorn with Jin who grabbed a handful of it

"WHY?! WHY CAN'T I DO WHAT I WANT?! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!" Jungkook shouted from the top of his lungs. The veins in his neck were so close to bursting.

"BECAUSE I SAY SO!! YOU CAN'T DO EVERY DAMNED THING YOU WANT!!" Taehyung shouted back, equally furious as his husband.

"WHY CAN'T I?!"

"BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!"

"YOU ARE MAKING NO SENSE!!"

"Exactly Jungkook, he's making no sense." Jin hyped up the bunny boy even though he had zero ideas of what the argument was about.

"KIM JUNGKOOK!! YOU ARE MY HUSBAND!! AND YOU WILL NOT DISOBEY ME!! IF I SAY YOU AREN'T GOING THEN YOU AREN'T!! THAT'S THE FINAL DECISION!!" Taehyung shouted making Jimin cheer loudly. But Jungkook rolled his eyes.