11. Daily life of Kim Jungkook (2/2)

Who's the prettiest baby?__________________________________

__________________________________

NO ONE POV

《5. Bicker with his hyungs (Specially dedicated to his meow hyungie)

"Hey tinker bell. Where are you going?"

"I swear to the devil Kim Jungkook, if you call me tinker bell again, I will make sure your face is in the newspaper tomorrow." Yoongi threatened him like always.

Yoongi was peacefully climbing down the stairs to go to the kitchen, while thinking about his mochi, when an over hyped bunny decided to bully him.

"Are you going to publish an article about how much you love me? Awww meow hyungie, you don't have to do that." Jungkook wrapped one of his hands around yoongi's shoulders and walked with him towards the kitchen.

"No! The news will be about the death of a human bunny. I won't mind going to jail if I get the chance to strip you into pieces." Yoongi spat but Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"Says the one who purposely keep their room unlocked so that I can come and cuddle them." Jungkook sassed making yoongi's eyes widen in shock.

"W-what? Pfft. You think I do that? Peshhh you are so delusional. Bahhaa i would never. I-I hate when you come to my room."

"You stutter when you lie."

"Fuck you."

"Oh yes! Please tell hubby to do it." Jungkook said annoying yoongi more.

"I- Bye!! I'm going to sleep again!" Yoongi turned around and went to his room instead of going to the kitchen. Lunch was not important than his mental health.

Jungkook didn't go after yoongi. Instead he went to the kitchen to see whether the lunch is ready.

"Noona, is it ready?" Jungkook asked from the maid who was in charge making food.

"Yes, master. Just give us five minutes to pack them."

"Okay, I'll be in the mini bar. Oh, and send yoongi hyung's lunch to his room." Jungkook ordered before going to the mini bar, to meet his friend. Jackson had messaged him saying that he was there. And Jungkook already knew the reason.

"Hey Jack! Did your rose rejected to you again?" The human bunny asked in a teasing voice before sitting down next to Jackson who was drinking a glass of tequila.

"This sucks!!" Jackson said before taking another sip of his drink.

"Sucks what?"

"Everything except my mark's dick." Jackson mumbled with a dramatic sigh.

"Jacky..

"Why can't he accept me? Don't I love him enough?"

"Hyung, it's not your problem. Mark hyung is straight." Jungkook tried to make Jackson understand. He didn't like to see his friends getting hurt.