14. Funeral

__________________________________

NO ONE POV

Jungkook was lazily walking around the garden. The day time was the most boring time for him. No one was at home except him and the maids.

It took him one whole minute to lift his leg and put it down. He was too bore to even inhale and exhale. That's when he got a new message from his hubby.

Hubby 🦵:
"Joonie hyung's crab has died."

That's all it took for Jungkook to go from zero to sonic with a gold ring.

He dashed out of his house, hopped on a car and drove to Namjoon's house, like he had 7 lives like a cat. No fear of the death.

As soon as he parked the car infront of Namjoon's home, he ran inside the house.

When he barged inside the room, everyone was already there. The crab was on the master bed and Namjoon was on the floor, crying in Jin's arms.

"Is- is he-

Jungkook looked at the dead crab which was on the bed with wide eyes. Then he looked at taehyung, asking a silent question.

'Is he dead? Is he finally dead?!'

Taehyung slowly nodded his head. Of course he heard Jungkook's question in his head.

"He died few minutes ago."

Jungkook cupped his mouth when taehyung said that. He tried his best to keep his happiness inside of him.

"FUCKING FINALLY!! Can we cook him now? I'm craving some crab soup!"

Well, at least he kept the "YEEEEEEEEEEHAW" inside of his head.

"Kook!!"

All of them turned towards Jungkook and mouthed him to shut up. And Namjoon was glaring holes in his head. Taehyung mentally divorced him for 24/7 hours. He ain't taking any responsibility.

Knowing that he fucked up a bit, Jungkook quickly curved his lips upside down.

"OH NOOOOO MR. CRAB!!! NOOO!! DON'T LEAVE US LIKE THIS!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO US, TO ME, TO YOUR JOON DADDY. PLEASE WAKE UP MR. CRAB!!" Jungkook placed one of his hands on his chest and started to cry dramatically.

"HOW CAN I BEAR THIS PAIN?! MY HEART IS BREAKING! YOU ARE LIKE MY OWN KID!! MY EIGHT LEGGED BABY!! STILL COULDN'T EVEN WALK STRAIGHT!! AIGOOOO!!" Jungkook knelt infront of the bed and cried loudly.

Since he was back facing others, he quickly licked his index finger and drew two 'tear stains' on his cheeks with spit. Then he turned around and hugged Namjoon.

"HYUNGIEEE!! OUR BABY CRAB!! OH GOD!!"

"K-kookie my-my baby!" Namjoon also started to cry again while  hugging Jungkook.