Intro

Ignore the words that are written below because This story is discontinued (like it says in the title) and has no ending so there is no point in reading it however if you want to read another ranbooxreader fanfic I am currently working on one that is a ranbooxmalereader. thank you for your time and now stop reading because you won't get an ending and you'll only get cringe badly written ideas!!!!

Heyo everyone!  

This is a remake of my old story that I had discontinued. 
UPDATE: THIS ONE IS DISCONTINUED TOO!!!! YAY!! now get out dumb dumb!

Anyway here's a little bit of info on the characters:

Y/N : 17 soon t be 18 years old. Female (because it's easier sorry to all the male readers or non-binarys). She is 5Up's sister and lives with him (parents are bleeps and left her to 5Upp's responsibility). Friends with Crumb and Aimsey. Has social anxiety and is homeschooled.

Ranboo: 18 years old. Male twitch streamer and youtuber. Has facial dysmorphia. Friends with 5Up, Tubbo, Aimsey, Billzo, Crumb, Serena/ Saladsearns, ect. 

5Up: Y/N's older brother. (Not sure how old he is). Streamer and friends with Ranboo, Tubbo, Aimsey, Billzo, Crumb, Serena/ Saladsearns, ect. 

Tubbo: 17 soon to be 18 years old. Male twitch stream and youtuber. Has dyslexia. Friends with Ranboo, 5Up, Aimsey, Billzo, Crumb, Serena/ Saladsearns, ect. 

Billzo: 17 soon to be 18 years old. Male twitch streamer. Has diabetes. Friends with Ranboo, Tubbo, 5Up, Aimsey, Crumb, Serena/ Saladsearns, ect. 

Aimsey: 19 years old. Male/female twitch streamer. Friends with Ranboo, Billzo, Tubbo, Crumb, 5Up, ect. Has ADHD. Serena's (saladsearns) boyfriend/girlfriend.

And more awesome people...

________________________________________________________________________________

Things to know to read the story:

Y/N : Your Name

Y/f/f: Your favourite food

Y/f/s: Your favourite snack

Y/f/d: Your favourite drink

Y/h/c: Your hair color

Y/e/c: Your eye color

Y/s/c: Your skin color (we don't discriminate here <3 )

______________________________________________________________________________
__

No smut/lemon nor will there ever be because even though Ranboo is no longer a minor his bounderies are the same and either way no one should be thinking about him that way and if you do you need to go see a therapist!

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok that's all. Hope you all enjoy the book!