VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!!

Hello everyone!!! For those who don't know Ranboo has come out of the closet as unlabelled but he is also comfortable with being reffered to as gay. Therefore since I'm not 100% sure if Ranboo is still comfortable with fanfics about him with females I won't be continuing this story. I have also been loosing motivation in writing it and am running out of ideas for the plot which is why i haven't been updating. I hope you all understand my reasons on why I am discontinuing this book. 

However I will be writing another Ranbooxreader except this time the reader will be male and I will plan the story out better this time that way the updates won't be all over the place and I will be able to get my ideas straight.

If you want to stay updated on when the new book will come out feel free to follow but you don't have to obviously.

I'd also like to thank the amount of reads this got because holy cow 940 reads is a lot!! I hope you guys will show the same amount of support for the new book and potentially the others that will come out in the futur if I decide to continue writing.

For those who want to know I won't just be writing fanfics about the dsmp members I may also write about other CCs (who are comfortable with them obvi) and potentially about anime characters or maybe even just invented stories with my own made up characters.

Thank you for your comprehension and I hope to see you guys in my next book (or not up to you). Love you guys <3