chapter six: stranger

hi guys!!!!! yay chapter six is finally up!!!! this now beats last chapters word count- being at 2827 words!!!!!!! *mini party* i also have the NEXT chapter ready it should upload like fie minutes after this one but it is a really short chapter, i tried to display the following years as timeless, like what stephenie meyer did in new moon when edward left bella :((((((( this story is dedicated to @jessie1Dxoxo and @shazza__x but because i can only do one dedication i decided to go with @jessie1Dxoxo cause last chapter was for @shazza__x

PLEASE NOTE THAT I BORROWED SOME TEXT FROM ECLIPSE FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS CHAPTER IT BELONGS TO STEPHANIE MEYER AS WELL AS THE WORLD OF TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks!

-dannie xoxo

It's been two weeks since I ran away and I still have no idea where I'm going. I've basically been wondering around, town after town, claiming that I was a British citizen come down to America with my father because he is on business trip, leaving me to take care of the groceries and things like that. It's actually not that bad, I manage to go to the shops for food without anyone suspecting anything out of the ordinary from me. I went out and bought some new clothes, not being able to wash them often was a real pain. When ever I left a town I'd run through a forest or bush land and find some sort of water source, and I'd dunk my clothes in water, and leave them hanging in some rope i'd tie to a tree overnight. I had bought rope and clothes pegs from a small store in one of the towns I had stayed in, don't ask me which town, I had visited quite a few.

I'd also receive quite a few calls from a heartbroken Amelia, begging me to come home, if give her the excuse that I was completely lost but I'd find my way home eventually or seek help. She usually called on a daily basis, I missed half of her calls because of my irregular sleeping habits.

Eventually I came across Portland, it seemed like a dangerous place for me to be in at night, but knowing Bree, she would've come through here to get to seattle. As I entered the heart of the city I decided to go and buy something to eat. I caught a bus to a street where they had a lot of Italian restaurants to choose from. I finally settled for "bella italia" which sounded nice. Beautiful Italy, it roughly translated. I definitely agreed to that. I missed home, and a nice warm pizza should make me feel right at home in the middle of an unknown city.

Home.

I missed it terribly.

A waiter with long chocolate brown hair tied up in a sleek ponytail approached me as I entered inside.

"Good evening my name's shafiqa ill be your waiter for tonight can I help you?" She said with the utmost of politeness.

"A table for one would suffice, grazzi." I replied, she smiled at my use of Italian.

"Aren't you meeting up with your parents?"

"No, my fathers at a meeting with his business."

"And your mother?"

"She died a long time ago."

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't realize-" she began.

"Don't worry about it." I smiled at her.

She broke the silence quickly "have your decided on what you want to eat?"

"Um, ill have the cheese ravioli thanks, and a glass of fanta please."

"Certainly." She walked off whilst messily writing down my order on her notepad.

I sat down quietly and waited for my order, was it strange that I saw a waiter staring at me? I looked around and realized there were quite a few people here. She was probably looking at someone else.