Chapter 2

Maleficent's P.O.V.

I was sitting in a random tree just listening to everything. It reminds me of home.

"Mother, are you okay?" I hear Aurora ask me. I look down to see her watching me.

I jump down from the tree and landed next to her.

"Oh, I just miss home that's all. I mean I love Rivendell and the people here. I just want to go on adventures and explore Middle Earth. All of the stories my parents and Elrond's parents told me of their adventures. But we all have our own duties to attend to." I explain to my adopted daughter.

"I know how you feel mother. When I was crown as queen I wanted to explore and meet new people. But with all the duties I had I was never able to do so. Now with my own child along the way I will be very busy." Aurora said and I look at her very fast.

"Your pregnant!!!!" I exclaim and she starts chuckling.

"Yes, mother. I'm pregnant." Aurora said.

"How far along?" I ask.

"About three months. I found out last month." Aurora said as soon as Philip arrived.

My wings come out and fly in the air.

"I'm gonna be a GRANDMA!!!!!" I yell and I hear everyone laugh while I fly around Rivendell.

I fly around when I see my brother, Gandalf, Thorin and two others. I fly down and they look at me. I didn't realize that I had a big ass smile on my face because my brother just looked amused.

"Mal, are you alright?" Elrond asks.

"I'm gonna be a grandmother. Aurora's pregnant." I said and Elrond comes over to hug me.

"Congratulations, Maleficent." Gandalf said and I smile happily.

"How far along is she?" Elrond asks.

"Three months and she found out last month." I said jumping up and down and running out of the room.

I was running around hearing everyone say congrats. When I accidentally bump into someone. I look to see Oin was the one I knocked over.

"Oh my goodness. Are you alright master Oin? I didn't mean to bump into you." I said helping the little fella up.

"It's alright, Maleficent. It sounded like you were cheering and you didn't realize I was here." Oin said smiling a little.

"Well I am. Because my adopted daughter, Aurora is pregnant. Im gonna be a grandma." I said excitedly.

He just laughs and I hear more footsteps. We both look up to see his friends watching us.

"It seems your friends need you young one. If you ever want to talk just ask for directions to my room." I said and he nods.

But he stops halfway and looks back at me.

"Do you want to meet my friends?" He asks and I look at him.

I can only nod and runs up to me and grabs my hand dragging me towards his friends.

"Your pretty strong for your size master Oin." I state and his friends laugh.

I sit down on the ground while they sit on the benches.

"Maleficent this is Balin, Kili, Fili, Bofur, Bifur, Nori, Ori, Gloin, Bombur and Dwalin. Guys this Maleficent." Oin said I smile at them.

"May I ask a question, miss Maleficent?" Balin asks.

"You just did. But go ahead young one." I said and they laugh.

"I'm not young. I'm old. If anyone is young it's you." Balin said and I smirk along with Oin.

"Balin, I may look forty six but I'm actually six thousand four hundred and forty." I said and they all look at me.

"That was my reaction when I found out." Diaval said and everyone turns to him.

"How old are you then?" Gloin asks.

"I'm thirty nine. But I'm actually nine hundred and fifty two years old." Diaval said.

"Maleficent what specie are you?" Balin asks when Diaval left.

"I'm a Dark Fey/Phoenix and half Dragon. I just hide my wings and horns with magic." I said.

"Can we see them?" Kili asks.

I nod and I get up and back away a little. I focus of getting rid of the illusion and then open my eyes.

They just look at me in awe.

"That was my first reaction when I met her." Philip said and Aurora was next to him.

"No you weren't you were terrified and I was in awe." Aurora said chuckling and the others just laugh.

"Yeah and the only way I would have to find you. Was that maleficent put a sleeping spell on me." Philip said and I just smile.

"I want to see this. Do me." Fili said and I mutter the spell.

He falls asleep and he floats in the air. His friends look at it in awe.

"Can you give me my brother now?" Kili asks.

"Sure." I said snapped my finger and he wakes before falling to the ground.