Chapter 6

^^^^Lassie- Maleficent's other horse(Clydesdale)^^^^

Maleficent's P.O.V.

I sat next to Silver Bullet who was watching what was happening to Lassie. It has been over thirty minutes so far and nothing has been happening. Every painful neigh I hear from Lassie I just want to run over to her. "I see a head." Lobelia said and that made me sit up along with Silver Bullet. "Lassie, I'm gonna need you to push." Laeanna said and Lassie neighs. "Its coming." Lobelia said and helped Lassie bring the baby out.

Myself and Silver Bullet walk over and we look at the young horse. "Its a girl. What's her name?" Laeanna asks and I look between Silver Bullet and Lassie. "Her name is Eclipse." I said and Silver Bullet and Lassie neigh. "Wait I see another head." Lobelia said and I look at my brother who looks at me. "Twin!?!" I exclaim. 

"Its coming. Hold on. Oh here we go." Laeanna said and I see a cute baby horse. "Oh my god its so cute." I cooed and Silver Bullet neighs. "Its a boy. What is its name?" Lobelia asks me and I look at the boy. "His name is Midnight." I said and his parents neigh. 

"They are beautiful. Lassie you did a good job." Elrond said smiling before leaving. I go over to Lassie who is letting the twins eat. I look at Silver Bullet who slowly walked over to Lassie who nudge him gently. I hear footsteps and I look to see Oin. "Hello, Oin." I said and he looks at me. "She had her baby." Oin said not realizing the other because I was in front of it. 

"Actually two. Twins." I said moving out of the way. He looks in amazement. "What are their names?" He asks. "The first born her name is Eclipse and her twin is Midnight." I said and he smiles. I look back at Lassie who bringing the twins closer to me. "Want to pet them?" I ask and he nods. Lassie nudges Midnight forward gently and Oin pets him.

"You're a precious little one. Yeah you are." Oin said and I smiled at the interaction. I see Oin's friends watching so I gesture for them to come over. They slowly walk over and Lassie looks to them before looking at me. "Its okay, Lassie. They are friends of Oin. You can trust them." I said and she lays down in response. I just laugh and look over at the dwarves who are now petting both Eclipse and Midnight.

I walk over and the twins run over to me since they know I'm their grandmother. I sit down and they lay down as I start petting them. "You two are going to be big and strong just like your parents." I said gently as the dwarves sit around me. I see Silver Bullet laying probably fifty feet away watching us. "I know you guys aren't just here to see the twins. What is it you want?" I ask softly. "We had a thought or more like Thorin had a thought. We wanted to know if you'd like to join us on this quest." Balin said and I looked up at him.

"We actually heard yours and Aurora's conversation on the second day we arrived. On how you wanted to go on adventures." Kili admitted and I look at each and every single one of them. "Are you are you sure about this Thorin. I mean I could distract Dwalin. After all he is my soulmate." I said and every single one of them looked shocked except Oin and Dwalin. I told Oin when he came to my room to ask questions.

-----------------------------------
E

clipse

Midnight

Midnight