Chapter 8- final chapter

Maleficent's P.O.V.

"Where are we, Maleficent?" Thorin asks me. "We are near, goblin town." I said and they look between each other. "I'm going on a fly." I said and flew off. I hear the calls of them yelling for me to come back.  I flew into a forest and just sat at a tree. I cried for a while when I hear a scream. I look up and fly towards it. When I arrived I see that its orcs attacking several people. That's when I hear chuckling and I froze knowing who it is. I slowly turn around and look to see the face of my ex-husband.

"Azog." I said in a whisper and he smirks. "Hello, my love." Azog said putting his hand to my cheek. "I'm glad I found you because I have something to show you." Azog said and pushed me forward. I look to see Connal who was being held down by orcs. "Connal!!" I exclaim and try to run forward but was held back by Azog. "Just stay here. And watch the show. After we are done with him you'll be able to say your goodbyes." Azog said and gave the orcs a nod. 

All I see is that they are slashing him with swords and whips. I was crying ad fell to my knees. When they were done I could still hear Connal's fainted breaths. They back up and Azog pushes me forward. I go over to him and he looks at me. "Connal, I'm so sorry." I whispered to him. "I-i-its o-o-o-okay, Maleficent. I-I-I will finally be w-w-with m-my f-f-f-f-family. Y-y-y-you've been a v-v-very g-g-g-good f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-friend t-t-t-to m-me." Connal said before he took his last breath. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I scream clinging to his body.

I just stay there when I felt a sword go through my chest and it goes back out. I fell to the ground next to Connal and was facing up. It was Azog who killed me. He was smirking and then I took my final breath.

Third P.O.V.

It was the battle and Thorin, Kili, Fili, Balin and Dwalin were looking for Azog. When they saw him. He had something at his feet. Azog noticed it and he kicks it fall over the ledge at there feet. When they saw who's body it was they went wide-eyed. "NOOOOOOOO, MALEFICENT!!!" Dwalin yells. The battle kept going and soon Azog died along with Fili and Thorin. Kili survived and was with Tauriel.

Everyone who survived went up to where Thorin and Azog died. Dwalin was near his lover's body. Balin ran over to him and comforted him. For the first time in years, Dwalin was showing tears. Gandalf looked at who the body was and he stepped back in shock. "Maleficent." Gandalf said in a whisper but everyone heard it. Thranduil was confused on who the person was. "Maleficent was Elrond's adopted sister and Dwalin's lover." Oin said to the elven king.

Soon everyone hears hooves running. They look to see Elrond and his people. When Elrond got off his horse he ran over to Maleficent's body along with his children. Legolas was next to his dad showing few tears. Elrond started crying ignoring everyone else. "I'm so sorry sister." Elrond said in a whisper. More footsteps came and they turn to see that it was Aurora, Diaval and Philip.  "MOTHER!!! NOOOOOOO!!!" Aurora ran over to her 'mother's' body. Diaval walked over like he was in a trance and had a few tears coming down. 

They had a funeral for everyone who died and let them go to rest. Dwalin was so heartbroken he died a few years after Maleficent's death. It affected his friends. And that was how the story went.