Chapter 2: Thunder and Lightning

How old were you when you realized Momo was 5'10 and Mirko was 5'2...?

Anyways enjoy the chapter and

This chapter contains:

Crying and blood and ext. I will let you know during the chapter!

ENJOY YALL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo's POV

It's about 3.6/4 though the school day and I just want to rest for once. For our final period we go back to Mr. Aizawa, all we will do is talk about hero expectations and after that it's free time. But we have to write a paragraph to go with it. We all manage to finish in enough time for 5 minuets of free time so that's what we do, I look over he she Jirou in her chair covering her ears from all the noise so I make her a pair of Soft Purple-like fluff like this:

 We all manage to finish in enough time for 5 minuets of free time so that's what we do, I look over he she Jirou in her chair covering her ears from all the noise so I make her a pair of Soft Purple-like fluff like this:

She thanks me as her eyes close as a soft smile appears on her face, I'm glad that she likes them but I don't think they will do much. She lays her head back down onto her hands that are on the table and rocks her head back and forth as if singing a song inside her head. Which she probably is sense she really does enjoy music.

(I also forgot to add that in the last chapter They were in their dorms because Principal Nezu made a extra time schedule from first days off summer breaks that allow them to go into their dorms for 2 hours and than go back to school. Don't ask why.) School finally ends and you best believe that I'm out that door running for the first time in forever and even Iida is surprise by how fast I can run. It's soon dark and I decide to head to bed.

I wake up to someone knocking on my door at 2:31 A.M It's Jirou..? I answer and she says in a shaking-like voice "H-h-hay Momo s-sorry for waking you up, b-but if you didn't see i-its raining and i-" She was cut off by a loud boom as she screams in pain. I frown knowing that the pain must be pretty bad sense her ears are bleeding and she's crying, I grab her arm and politely bring her into my room I close my door back.

She doesn't go on my bed until I give her permission and when she does she tries not to fall back onto it since she doesn't want to damage it. I laugh at her efforts but then soon push her back onto the bed to help her sleep, "She looks pretty damn cute if you ask m- wait.. GAH NO! NO SHE DOESN'T!?" I tell myself in my head.

 I can still hear her wincing in pain a little so I make the most sound-canceling headphones I could make and put it on her ears, she sighs in relief and thanks me even though she can't hear herself. I nod and lay back down on my bed and as we both drift to bed we can both see each other staring at one another until sleep washes over us. I wake up to see Jirou still sleeping and I feel a little ball of heat rise to my cheeks as I clutch them from a sting, gasp quietly and wonder "Was that a blush?" I try to shake off the though but it stays there, I soon shake it off and  start to wake up Jirou. She wakes up we both get dressed after Jirou goes to her dorm and we head to school like everyday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Word Count: 608 (For the story above)

If yall noticed the frozen reference yall are good fans

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I will see you next time! BYE 
(Date written: 12/6/21) 

-Author-chan/Candy/Writer

GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!