Chapter 9: Kyoka...

Hey yall enjoy the chapter and cya at the end!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo's POV

I get up and have a mad headache, I ignore it and get dressed. Before I head to class I go to see Kyoka, I open the door to her room and she that she is in stable condition and that she's breathing fine. I sigh in relief and go up to her and give her a small kiss on the cheek "Stay strong for me baby.." I walk out of the room and head to class, I'm a little surprised at myself sense I woke up in the middle of the night to write some stuff down the the exam that's coming up in a week, hopefully Kyoka wakes up before than so I can help her study. I walk into class tired and still empty, I sit at my desk still first to get there waiting for Iida but it seems he's late too. Mr Aizawa never shows up so I just sit there, I get up to find them until I hear a knock at the door. the person enters the room and to my surprise it's Vlad King the teacher for class 1-B. "Good morning Mr. Vlad, do you happen to know where my class is?" I ask him trying to sound too sad. "No I haven't, I actually came to see if someone was in here." He replies. "O-oh..." Well then I guess I'll go look for them." He nods and I head outside to search for the missing class, I end up outside of U.A and I soon give up thinking "Maybe it's Mr. Aizawa's day off and the others went to look too??" As dumb as that sounded, I went with that and went back to the classroom. I sat down thinking the worse, "What if they got token by the villans? W-what if they got hurt? What if on their way they saw my dad and he hurt them??" By this point I couldn't think straight. I tried to tell myself everything is fine but over that thought was other darker thoughts. 

Aizawa's POV

"Stay Strong for me baby.." I stand at the door shocked by what Momo said to Jirou. I quickly hid behind the door to the teachers lounge which was right next to Jirou's room for recovering. I peaked toward Momo leaving and the sparkled in her eye had left, I knew I should get to class but I decided to get a card for Momo to help her feel better. It's not that I care for her, No wait I-I do but not to the point were I would help her feel be- damn it Aizawa just say you care! I think to myself as I walk out of U.A. I come back with a card for Momo and flowers I'm pretty sure class 1-A felt bad too so they also brought cards. I walked in the class room and see tears on Momo's face staring at me and the rest. 

Momo's POV

"M-MOMO! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Iida yells from across the room before I stand up and sprit towards them and embrace them in a tight hug. I think they start to catch on and hug back "Alright everyone go back to their seats, but Momo come here please." Mr. Aizawa demands. "Yes Mr.. Aizawa?" Momo asks. "Are you and Jirou dating?" Aizawa asks the flustered girl in front of him. "Because this morning I heard you say baby to Jirou when you went to visit her." "Oh! I uhmm, Y-yes Mr. Aizawa we are..." Momo replies in a scared tone. "Why are you scared? We're here for you, and also have you told anyone else?" Aizawa asks. All the girl could do was shake her head. "Alright that's all. You can go sit down" Aizawa smiles. When she sits down he thinks in his mind "Damn, Finally..."

Each day is the same really, I talk to Jirou for a bit after getting dressed and I do school. I sit by myself at lunch scrolling through photo's of her and Kyoka, I smile at them and get up to throw away my plate. We finish school and I stay with her until 8 at night just in case. One day I didn't have time to visit Kyoka before school so I feel more empty today, I don't response to anyone I keep zoning out too. Before I ask Mr. Aizawa to go to the bathroom because I was too sad to listen I hear a knock at the door, everyone including Mr. Aizawa looks at me and asks me to open the door. I honestly didn't care for the door but I did it anyways, when I open the door I look back and ask "Why did I have to open the doo- YAA!" I yell at the contact of  short girl wrapping her arms around me. Questioning in my head I look down to see... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY YALL! I have nothing to say but go read the next chapter bye!

Word count: 825

Date written:12/27/2021

GO BEYOND!
PLUS ULTRA!!