Chapter 11: Keep Me Close (Lime/Vanilla Chapter)

Hey yall this will from lime to lemon to fluff for a tiny bit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jirou's POV

Momo had came back early from a party that Mina had invited us to, I didn't go because I was still tired but when she came back she had a look of a little bit of lust in her eyes. I think to myself "Something happened at that party..." I take Momo in my arms pretending I hadn't realized, she seemed happy about that and relaxed in my arms. After some time I slowly reached my hand in Momo's shirt with her still sensitive from what ever happened at that party. When my hands come in contact with her stomach she gasps and looks up at me, my eyes are closed and I struggling not to blush and it seemed to be working. I soon lose patience and flip Momo over quickly, I don't pin her down but I hold her down to the point where she can move but she has to struggle a bit. I carefully bite on Momo's neck receiving a tiny sigh of relive from her, "mmahh~" I chuckle at the sound and continue but slowly, giving her the right amount of pleasure. 

"Awww~ You like that baby~?"

"I can give you some more~"

I bite down just a little bit harder still being careful with her, one of her eyes close and she give a little smile blushing from my words. Even though she seems to enjoy this I decide to give her some more, I reach my hand up farther in her shirt just enough to start to massage her breast in between my fingers. "nyahh~ m-mhh..." Momo moans quietly at my touch, it's been around five minutes and it looks like she wants more pleasure. I take her in closing in a cuddling position and put my knee up to her clothed clit "Eek- K-kyoka..." Momo whimpers into my neck. I chuckle pushing up harder into her, she didn't make a noise so I got a little mad and started to bite down harder onto her neck and pinch her breast.

 She still held it in and I shoved my leg as high as it would go making her gasp for a breath in between her moans "H-HEY!! mnya~ s-slow down" Momo moans while I'm still moving my leg "p-please~" I go faster and kiss her roughly making her eyes roll back, "MMMAHH~!" Momo screams while taking her face out of my neck. I think I was pushing her over her limits because she started screaming, I thanked god that our dorm was sound proofed. "KYOKAA~ NGH.. A-AH FUCK! FASTER, F-FASTER KYOKA PLEASE~" I sorta flinched at her screaming, but I liked it. Doing what see asked I went faster still rubbing on her with my knee, I'm surprised she had not climaxed yet. "K-KYOAHH I'M C-CLOSE OH F-FUCK~!" Momo screamed in my ear as I went faster, "Does baby wanna cum?" I asked her in a teasing manner "Y-YES~ PLEASE!" She stuttered out to me. "Well hold it in for mommy, you wanna make me proud right?" I asked Momo still teasing her. "Y-yeS GAH! Yes~ Nghhh~" Momo struggles to hold biting down on her lip to prevent moaning

 "NGHHAHH~ PLEASE~ KYO!

 Momo begged to me while scratching at my back 

"Please Kyo what?" 

I asked her in a voice that made her throw her head into her neck practically making her a servant who would to anything for the consent of her master. "Go ahead baby~" I whisper in her ear. Momo throws her head back screaming and tongue hanging out of her mouth, I calmly set her down and heading to our bathroom to get a towel to clean her up. After I'm finished I take her and put her in a warm bath making it harder for her too stay awake, I help her put her clothes on and we lay down cuddling each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuck I'm so single *insert simp national song of the club simp*

Words count: 654

Date written: 1/2/2022 (4:40 AM)

GO BEYOND!

PLUS ULTRA!!!!