Chapter 13: Miss Wanna Die...

Hey yall another angst sorry about all this sad stuff just keep reading :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jirou's POV

I wake up and Momo isn't next to me, I lean forward my eyes finally focusing to the room looking for my girlfriend. She's no where to be found. I hear loud fast footsteps outside my door and then they open the door reveling Kaminari.
"Hey Kami, have you seen Momo?" I ask him.

With a desperate look on his face he yells to me "WE NEED YOU ON THE ROOF! NOW!"

I jump out of my bed running up the flight of stairs praying that whatever it is please don't let this be Momo... I open the roof door and see all of class 1-A with the pro heros gathered in one space. I push by them and nearly drop to who I see.
"Momo...?" I quietly say to her.

"I'm sorry Kyo... and... I love you..." she replies taking a step forward falling off the rooftop. I scream as Mr. Aizawa runs past me and dips his head over the building catching Momo with his scarf. He sighs and I help pull the rope back up, as soon as I could she her I pick Momo up making her open her eyes. My eyes are red with tears running down my face as I run back to our dorm. I pin her against the wall looking deep into her empty eyes.
"WHY?!" I cry out, "MOMO! I LOVE YOU! SO WHY?!"
She looks down shameful without an answer flinching by my loud words.

I sigh angrily and kiss her holding her chin with a fine grasp. She gasps and slowly gives in, in between the kiss she let's go,

"I-I'm sorry Kyo," she says before kissing me again, "Mn..."

I stop the kiss looking into her cold pitch black eyes, "I love you so fucking much Mo-" I say before being cut off.

"I know... and I'm sorry," She replies, "I didn't think of your feelings and what would have happened after it. I just... Didn't care and I couldn't think at all."

I stop and sigh plopping Momo on our bed cuddling her giving her endless attention ignoring anybody that were to call my name. Kaminari came in and tried to take Momo away endlessly saying "Mr. Aizawa needs herrr! KY STOP!" I refused to let her go until Mr. Aizawa came in watching me hiss at Kaminari keeping a tight grip on Momo.

"*Sigh* Jirou, we will wait until tomorrow but then you MUST" Mr. Aizawa finally says.

I nod and go back to resting her in my arms and kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight.. my little star.." Jirou says to Momo before drifting to sleep.

"Goodnight... Ky" Momo replies stuck in her girlfriend's tight grasp.