Chapter 7: I Love You Too...

HEY EVERYONE HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER! Just read tiny readers, and enjoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo's POV

"H-hey Momo...?"

"Yes Jirou?"

"I-I Love You.."

That is all I hear before Jirou falls asleep in my arms. I smile and blush, "I Love you too Kyoka..." I don't go back to sleep because well I just woke up, I sit there not even minding how much time she's sleeping because she needs it. About 2 hours later I feel a movement in my arms and I look down to see Kyoka rubbing her eye and yawning. I can't help but smile at her and when she see's it, she looks down and her face turns red. I laugh at her reaction and kiss her head, she looks back up curious to what I just did. I give her a soft smile and look back up to the ceiling, "H-HEY!" Jirou yells "W-why did you stop...?" 

I look back at her and gave her more kisses, she purred in my arms until Midnight walked in the room. "Hey Momo, how are you do-" She stopped when she saw Jirou with me "Hey you are not suppose to be in that bed with her" She started to take Jirou out pf the bed until I pulled her back making a pouty face at Midnight. One of her eyebrows raised and sighed giving up "Fine she can stay, though I still don't know what's going on here." She pointed at us and I took Jirou's face in one of my hands and kissed her, she wasted no time and kissed back. We broke the kiss and looked back at Midnight, and she was smiling like she was a kid who just got a puppy. "YESSSSSSS! MY SHIP HAS FINALLY SAILED!!!!" She yelled, we both looked at each other and blushed and blushed before our eyes met full contact. "I'M TELLING MINA~" She said "NO!" Jirou screamed. But before she could explain why Midnight ran out. I sigh and as soon as I did she ran back in and said "Oh also Momo... GUESS WHAT!!" She asked me. "What?" I replied. "Your dad is in jail for 15 years for child abuse!" she said and smiled.

 I gasped and started to cry, I was so happy that this would all be over. I wiped my eyes and thanked Jirou and Midnight, she starts to leave and says "Ok, I'm not gonna tell Mina but... she still ships yall." She reminds us. We nod at her and I get out of bed, we walk to my dorm and Jirou waits on the bed while I take a shower. I get out and  jump back on my bed flopping into the fluffy sheets and cover, I turn around and look at my phone. Mina texted me?

Mina

Hey girl, are you ok??

                                                                                             Momo

                                                                                             I'm Okay thanks for asking 

Mina

Oh okay, anyways you wanna come to a girls sleepover???

                                                                                            Momo

                                                                                           Uh... Sure what time???

Mina

6 P.M.? Also bring Jirou too all the girls are coming!

                                                                                       Momo

                                                                                     Okay see ya guys than! :)