Chapter 12: Leave Me ALONE!

Hey yall this is an angst chapter sorry :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo's POV

I wake up in someone's arms, I look up eyes adjusting to the light shinning from the drawn back curtains. I see Kyoka, my beautiful girlfriend who is absolutely perfect. To think that we were just friends at the beginning and now look where we are, I stop my thoughts and remember what had happened last night. I look back up and Kyoka and realize she is trying not to laugh, "I-" I start to stutter she cuts me off with a soft kiss giving me a little energy for a bit. I sit up wondering how did I get such a nice person, and why did she chose me? I shake off the thought because I know where it was going to go so I get out of the bed, there was still a shaky feeling going through my body sense I didn't have time to receive it before I blacked out. I sigh and walk to the closet to change into my uniform, once I finish I go into the bathroom to finish getting myself ready. Kyoka soon comes out after me taking my waist ad resting her head on my back. We head to class and on our way there we see the whole class in one group, we rush over waving toward them. We reach them and I run into Bakugou's back expecting him to yell I close my eyes and wait but it never came. "Oi! Extra.." Bakugou says, I open my eyes and he is sticking his hand out to help me get up. I smile and get up with his help then we start talking, I soon start to talk away still noticing Kyoka who was still quiet. Soon Monoma came over and said "OMG! do you ever shut up??"

 Before he did say that Kyoka had walked away going to talk with Kendo and Tesutesu, "What?" I reply to him a little angry.  He laughs answering me "You heard what I said 1-  A failure! Even your mom doesn't care about you HAHAHA!" I try not to care about what he's saying  but at the same time my brain couldn't help but take in every single one of his words as my face darkens. Hot tears form  in the corners of my eye as I hold back my weakness, my teeth grit but soften at certain words he says to me. "You should honestly just go die! Creati what a fucking childish name, you're lucky the hero course even let you in HAHA!" I stop moving and my face lightens up and I smile. Jirou, Kendo and Tesutesu all heard what he said so they quickly came over and Kendo knocked him out, she quickly came to my side next to Jirou I kept on saying "I'm fine, it's okay Haha... It's ok.. I promise..." Mr. Aizawa rushes over because he heard a bang from Monoma dropping. I quickly start to turn around and speed walk back to my room, I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around slightly seeing Mr. Aizawa trying to catch up to me. Jirou also starting following me catching me slowly, my walking turned into jogging and into full on sprinting away from my teacher and girlfriend.

 I slam my dorm room shut and hide in my closet wiping away tears from my eyes whimpering to myself "Damn it Momo... damn it you weak ass, pathetic baby..." I sob a bit louder and gave away my position, they soon open the closet door and luckily I had made a black cover and put it over my body to blend in with the shadow. They walk away and I create a flashlight to dim the closet, I sigh in relief and light up the room. It's a decent light and I stay in there for as long as I can, about after an hour I hear footsteps coming towards the door but I'm half sleep so I can't react. I give up and let sleep wrap me and I drift away closing my eyes as the closet door opens. 

Jirou's POV:

      I open the closet door for 1 last check before Mr. Aizawa sends the  Pro Heros to look for Momo, I look down after turning on a light and see Momo sitting there, most likely asleep. I gasp and sweep her off the floor, how did we not see her before? I look down and see a black blanket hanging from her lap, of course, typical Momo thinking in 3 2 1. I take her to Mr. Aizawa and he tells me to take her to bed even though it's like 12 o' clock in the afternoon. I lay down next to her blaming myself for not being there with her, to at least guide her though this pain brought upon her by her own father. I sigh and cuddle her in my arms, she quickly turns me around and cuddles me making my eyes go towards her as she kisses my head softly. 

"Thank you... Kyo.."

I replay to her soft voice,

"Y-your welcome Momo.." I softly kiss her and fall asleep in her arms.