Chapter 10: Overwhelmed

Hey yall enjoy the chapter! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo's POV

I look down to see what was holding on to my stomach. Before I could the person squeezed my sides making my laugh "PFFT-" I cut myself off by covering my mouth and I looked down. I saw... 

"Kyoka...?"

I stared down at the purple haired girl below me smiling at me. My eyes shook and as burst out in tears falling to the ground as I embraced her in my arm tighter, "K-kyoka..." I cry. "H-hey It's alright, don't cry." She tells me, and I don't dare stand up. She tries to get up but I pull her back down carrying her in my arms. "M-momo if you want cuddles you have to wait after school, ok?" Kyoka whispers in my ear. I nod and we both get up, I walk past everyone and sit down in my seat wiping my tears away from my eyes. The class continues and I'm thinking of how I can help Jirou for the test coming up in a day! After class we than had class with Present Mic and my head was already spinning from stress and this class was gonna make it worst, he started yelling and tried very hard not to snap at him. I eyes were spinning and I felt like fainting, Kyoka notices and she stands up and kisses me on the cheek and walks back to her desk quickly so no one could see. That gave me more sense and I thanked her before looking back at Present Mic, I was still stressed and we deicide to eat outside for the day. Before we could get out the door Bakugou comes up to me and says "Oi! Why are you always avoiding us?!" I studder "H-huh oh I'm s-sorry I ju-" Todoroki cuts me off by saying "Are we not your friends? Or are you using us?" My face darkens and I try to say "N-no! I've been a Little-" Bakugou cuts me off again "A Little what?" "I'm t-trying to t-tell yo-" Then Todoroki Talks "Forget it you user..." Mina comes in "woah yall let her explain, plus her best friend got shot by her own dad she sad-" Bakugou cuts her off "WELL SO ARE WE! WE WORRY ABOUT HER TOO! Momo just doesn't care for us, admit it.." Bakugou growls at me with a rage inducing face. "N-no I DO care I j-jus-" I argue back. "FORGET IT! Don't talk to us!" Todoroki snaps at me. As they walk off I chase them saying "W-WAIT'" Bakugou blast me with his quirk and Todoroki looks back and looks forward. I fall down to the ground, face darkening. All of class 1-A saw this and gasped, Jirou was in shock and helped me up yelling "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" Bakugou yells back at her "SHE'S A USER! THATS WHAT!" "YOU DIDN'T LET HER EXPLAIN!!" She yells back. Bakugou sighs and keeps walking.( I hate writing about bullies...)  I sit there not moving at all eyes closed with voices in my mind, Mina runs over with Uraraka and Tsu "ARE YOU GUYS OK?!" Tsu yells concerned. "Momo?" Uraraka calls to me. I don't respond, eyes watering having a flash back to when my dad first hit me and the tool he used. A hammer, hits me in the head as blood falls down my eyes. I smile towards Uraraka and Tsu in a friendly but hurting way, "I'm fine" I responded to the girls, it doesn't look like that effected me but oh how it did. We walk to class chatting with each other on our way their, we walk past Bakugou and Todoroki and I look down still smiling. They look confused but keep walking, we enter the classroom and I sit down in the back where my seat is. I look at my desk struggling inside to keep the thoughts of the past out of my head, Bakugou and Todoroki come back from wherever they went and they sat down in their seats making the thoughts worst. I eventually stopped trying to hold back and let the thoughts enter my mind without hesitation. The smile on my face stopped and was replaced by tears, I let no one realize and put my head down. Midnight walked in the class and greeted the class, she noticed me and gave everyone their assignments. When she gave me mine she said "In 5 minutes ask to use the bathroom..." I nod and take the work, 5 minutes past and I ask to use the bathroom. She nods and I stand outside I hear that she gets a call from Nezu telling her to come the the lounge, she gets up and leaves the room. She motions for me to come with her, I follow her into the teachers lounge where Present Mic and Mr. Aizawa is present looking at my tired eyes. Midnight stops and turns around to embrace me into a hug, I pause and shake. How I never needed a hug in my entire life before, I start to slip so she slides to the floor with me letting me cry in her arms. "It's ok..." She reassures me, I cry louder into the older woman's arms. Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic looks worried about me and they sit on the couch, "So Momo... Does Jirou know?" She asks me. "Y-yes she knew and wanted to talk a-after school..." I manage to tell her. "That's good.." She tells me again. I eventually stop crying and Nezu who I didn't notice was in the room, made an annosment on the school overhead  saying "Ms. Midnights class right now, Midnight is needed in the office and your classmate will be kept in the teachers lounge." Everyone in my class is worried but not as much as Jirou. 

No One's POV

Of course she has to wait and thank god it's the last class of the day today, after school she sprits to the teachers lounge and burst the door open to see me resting on the shoulder of Midnight "A-ARE YOU GUYS OK?!" Kyoka asked Midnight. "Yep! Your girlfriend was having a hard time so we took her here. Poor girl practically cried herself to sleep, here take her to your dorm, she feels safe in your hands." Midnight response.  Kyoka nods and takes Momo in her arms, she walks to their dorm and while she was halfway their Momo snuggles closer to Kyoka. They soon reach the dorm and Momo lays on Kyoka's lap as they drift back off to sleep. I wake up in an hour and Momo tells me that Mr. Aizawa needs her, I nod and wait for her to come back. She does and she cuddles back in my arms  "What happened?" Kyoka asks. "Oh, he just wanting to know where we were." Momo replies. "Oh alright." In the morning Mina and the girls invited us for another party, I didn't want to go but Momo did. She said she would go and I could stay, I nod and she leaves for the party. Not to long after she knocks on the door and sits on the bed facing Kyoka, she notices her face and it's flustered. Kyoka sits up and looks Momo in the eyes, she looks away trying to hide something. Kyoka grabs her face and swings it toward her, something happened at that party didn't it..? Kyoka thinks. She knows what's wrong and thanks god that tomorrow is a weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY YALL! CYA NEXT TIME! Also chapter 15 or lower might be the end idk and sorry.

Words count: 1246

Date written: 12/27/21

GO BEYOND!
PLUS ULTRA!!