Chapter 3: The Café

Hiya everyone it's yours truly. Hehehe welcome back to The Pain of Love~ A momojirou story! I really enjoyed last chapter and I hope you did to please comment any wanted written books. And I will do my best to start them not to many though please and thank you.

Warning:

Angst

Self harm (maybe idk)

Self hate

blood warning

ext.

The title have NOTHING to do with the chapter so pay no attention to it XD

Anyways lets get into the book! See you at the end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jirou's POV

I sigh at the fact that it has only been 1 day since we came back to school, it's going by so slow. A little to slow, I feel like somethings wrong. Well Todoroki and Momo have been acting a little weird but mostly Momo, I feel like she's more un-well I don't know how to put this... Uhmmm unorganized? It seems as if she no longer has a hope to be a good student and/or responsible, and I don't judge but it's just a sudden change. She always says she is going to her parents house but I don't believe her, plus I never have to guts to follow her. Maybe she is telling the truth and I'm being dramatic.

**time skip brought to these dear bootiful viewers by my depression**

It's been 3 days and Momo is starting to become late by 2 or 4 hours. One day when she is hear I overhear a conversation between Todoroki and Iida, "Todoroki, I am afraid this may not be Momo... Momo would never do all of this and not warn Mr. Aizawa. Something may have happened to the real Momo." Iida said hesitant. Todoroki shook his head and replied "No that's Momo if it wasn't then it would be obvious. Plus Toga can't even keep that form for so long unless she ad Momo-.."

 He went silent and his face darkened.  Then they started walking towards Mr. A's office to talk to him, my face darkened a little as I walked over to my room, I kept asking myself "what if it's not Momo... What if it's Toga? Or what if they are forcing her to do this?" NO, I shake my head and clear the thoughts out of my head and wonder "Why do I care so much? I never really cared so much for a person before. 

No well I mean, I have cared but I-I care for all my friends but never to a point were I am this concerned. I mean I am concerned for all my classmates, but I mean straight about Momo. Sometimes whenever I'm up close to Momo I wonder how pretty she really is, I mean her personality, her energy around people, I-I enjoy being near her. 

Like a lot!" As I was thinking my cheeks started to burn, so I grabbed them and accidently whimpered a bit, and than I let go. I didn't think much of it until later today when the girls were bringing up crushes, so I asked them what it meant and they squealed like fan girls. Mina finally said "Jirou I think you blushed...! Who were you thinking of?" "I wasn't thinking of anyone" I lied. "My cheeks just started to feel that way I guess." 

They all looked at each and before they could say anything we all heard "Momo" stand up like something was happening, "Momo?" We replied to heard sudden action. Her face darkened as she whispers to us "Guys, I've been acting so weird this week because I notice multiple black hoodies all around the city, so I did research. It turns out The L.O.V have been attacking multiple places  and each time they did it kept getting closer and closer to U.A. I think I heard someone in the hall and then I heard a knife against the wallpaper. That must be Toga.." We all gasp quietly and Mina calls Mr. Aizawa and he pulls checks the camera's to make sure, and sure enough the L.O.V is inside U.A. He pulls down the alarm and it goes off sending all pro hero's into the hall way facing off with a villan.

Momo's POV

As the fight started My and the girls run out of the room and we all see the boys fighting already, it seems as if there are 100 villans there. Just like the attack from rescue training, but worse. I start to fight Toga (big mistake) she immediately stops from time to time and looks at what I say and she observes me too. After about 3 minutes, she takes out a knife when no one is looking at us at all, she swings at my arm and I try to doge but she manages to get it. I try and scream but before I could fully scream someone covers my mouth and It feels like I'm breathing sleeping gas/pills. I pass out and that was all I saw of the fight.

No one's POV

Toga licks the blood off the knife and turns into Momo, soon the L.O.V leave and the Heros think the retreat. Jirou goes up to Momo (Toga) and asked if she's ok, she said she was fine and they all went to recovery girl and got healed. It was perfect sense Toga got hurt during the fight so it made it look like that was the real Momo, after the night she went back to the league to collect the blood they took from Momo. (Oh nu. Not da bean 😫)She went back to U.A and went to bed, this continued for about 1 week until she didn't take enough blood and her fangs were showing when she smiled, they all gasped as she ran back to the dorm packed her stuff and went back to the league.

 Now they all know what has been going on, and Jirou may have started to like Momo. So of course when this happened she was off the charts, doing research staying up with a terrible case of insomnia. She never stopped and she never will until Momo is back. Over time she was being blamed for Momo's kidnapping saying that she should have kept an eye on her. It started to hurt Jirou and soon she found herself in a darkness sense Bakugou would hit her and others will try to stop him. 

But they still didn't really care, they just didn't wanna get in trouble. The only people who said wasn't Jirou's fault was: Uraraka, Tsu, Todoroki, Koda, Sato, Mina, Mr. Aizawa (Obvi) and The teachers along with Tokoyami. One night she heard her window open but never close, she didn't think much of it until she heard creaking. She swung back in her chair and turned it around to a 5'9 foot shadow standing behind her, she screamed and than was shot with a sleeping dart as she got hit in the head by someone behind her.

 She woke up to a familiar shadow about 7 feet away from her, there hair was down, they chuckled in a female like voice and she spoke Jirou's name that made her blush She than realized who this shadow was, and as soon as she gasped the figure step out of the shadows reveling a 5'10 foot girl. She spoke her name as if she didn't remember anything "Hello there~ My name is Momo Yoayorozu~ At your service.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Word count: 1212 (for the story above)

Date written: 12/7/21

Hello everybody, yes I know I know yall are like:" NOO! MOMO'S A VILLAN?! THEN HOW WILL THEM TWO BE A COUPLE?!"

Just keep reading I promise you won't be disappointed! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! CYA NEXT TIME~

-Author-chan~/Candy/Writer

GO BEYOND!

PLUS ULTRA!