~Prologue~

"Vanessa!!! Vanessa, where are you!?!?"

Your entire work company was being sabotaged. You didn't know what it was being sabotaged by, all you knew was that your boss wanted everyone in full lockdown mode. 

You had lost your sister, Vanessa, and weren't going in to full lockdown mode without her. You were trying to find her in the middle of all the chaos.

"Vanessa!!! Can you hear me!?!?"

"(Y/N)!!!"

As soon as you heard her call out your name, you ran in the direction that her yell came from. 

"Vanessa!!! Where are you!?!?"

All of a sudden, one of the worker robots landed in front of you. It had Vanessa hanging from her hoodie hood in its hand, making her hold on to the robot's sleeve for dear life. 

This thing, although, wasn't a worker robot...

It was too tall. Worker robots don't have wings. Worker robots don't have an 'X' going through their eye screen. Worker robots don't have a syringe tail.

It was a murder drone. A huge one, too.

You stared up at it with wide eyes. It was horrifying to look at this close. It's huge claws that were making holes in Vanessa's hood, it's Jeff the Killer smile, the 'X' it had for eyes...

It definitely looked like it was living up to it's name.

"P-put my sister down!" You wailed. Vanessa made a 'zip your lip' motion, telling you that you shouldn't have spoken.

"Sorry, toots, but I can't do that."

Even it's voice sent shivers down your spine. You grimaced, trying to think of what to do. You looked around, frantically looking for a weapon, and thankfully, you spotted a crowbar. You grabbed it.

"Put her down, or I'll hit you with this crowbar!!!" You squealed. (Author: "AnD iF I dOn'T mAkE iT fAr, YoU'lL hIt Me WiTh A-" Okay fine I'll stop XD)

It chuckled, and dropped Vanessa violently. When she hit the ground with a thud, she made a small "Oof!" sound. 

The murder drone approached you slowly. You gulped, taking a few steps back. 

"Would you really hit me with that thing? I don't think so."

It snatched the crowbar out of your grasp, making you squeak. If examined it for a few moments, the murderous smile still plastered on it's face.

It looked back down at you, tilting its head a small bit. It made that spine-tingling cackle again.

You took another few steps back, and it followed, stepping forward as you stepped backwards. You started getting the vibes that it wasn't at all going to be friendly towards you. 

It whipped out its claws, making a loud 'shing'. You twitched, scared out of your skin. 

It wanted to hurt you. It was quite clear. 

"P-please!!! D-don't hurt me!!" You squeezed your eyes shut, expecting that it was going to ignore your request, and end your life. You knew that if you clenched all of the parts of your body, your death wouldn't hurt....

At least that was what you thought, anyway.

"P-please.... J-just make it quick..." you whispered, trembling. You started to feel hot tears roll down your cheeks. You were too scared to even notice them.

"I wouldn't hurt a pretty thing like you..."

You opened your eyes, confused. You slowly lifted your head up to look at the murder drone, who had this time, spoke in a softer voice.