~Chapter 3: Serial Designation Destruction~

"HEY!!!!"

Your sister stopped laughing insanely at the fact that she had stabbed a red-capped blonde boy in the chest, and looked over at Uzi, who was standing at the wide doorframe with you and N.

"Put that conventionally attractive male down!" She smirked, pointing at V accusingly.

You nudged her, teasing her about the way that she had called the boy 'attractive'. She glared and growled at you, telling you to shut up.

N was waving at V and J in a friendly manner. You and Uzi stared at him as if he were stupid.

Uzi punched him in the arm, making him snap out of his wholesomeness.

"Ow... I mean, ahem..." N cleared his throat. "J, you're sometimes... kind of mean to me! And I... wish you weren't! Just some constructive criticism!"

You and Uzi smiled, proud of him for making the speech that he had been wanting to make for so long.

Uzi gave him a fist bump, chuckling. "Nice job, bro!" She congratulated.

V growled and threw the blonde male that Uzi had called attractive to the side.

"We'll circle back to that later." J stated. "First, although, I want that purple-haired chick's oil." 

"Alright, remember the plan." Uzi whispered to you and N. "(Y/N), gather up the workers and hide them in safe places."

"Got it." You winked. You had made an exception about killing the WDF workers. Instead, you wanted to help them.

"N, which one do you want?" Uzi asked N.

N thought for a moment. "I would say J, but you know what? She's too strong for me..."

"You take (Y/N)'s sister." She asseverated. N nodded confidently.

When Uzi clicked the JC Jenson pen, you started to gather up the worker drones as if they were sheep.

You saw the workers become terrified when Uzi stabbed the pen in to J's headset, but you assured them that it was for good reasons, and that if they stay out of the way, they won't be harmed.

You glanced over at N, who seemed to have lost his confidence as V unfolded her wings and cackled.

You gave him a reassuring thumbs up, which seemed to have made him feel a bit better.

As J and Uzi continued to brawl, you ushered all of the worker drones behind the huge boxes and trailers. They continued to watch the fight, peering over whatever they were hiding behind.

N was thrown in to a stack of boxes right beside you. He panted, obviously becoming tired of fighting your sister. 

You kneeled down beside him, and placed your hand on his shoulder. He looked up at you with wide eyes.

"C'mon, N..." you encouraged. "Destroy my sister for me! I know you can do it!"

You could've sworn that you saw him blush at that very moment. "O-okay... I'll defeat your sister for you!!!"

He formed a blaster on his right arm. You watched him with a smile.

He looked up at you and winked, before fixing his attention back to shooting V.

Although, when he tried to blast, a beam of yellow didn't come out.

Instead, little pink hearts flew in to the air. 

N's eyes widened in realisation, and looked up at you. "U-um... ignore that, (Y/N)!" He chuckled sheepishly.

You blushed. Wait a second.........were those hearts meant to be for you?