[𝟬𝟯] 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"ACTION" Scott Thomas called out as the teens got into their positions.

The Scene, Third-Person Pov

Booker = Issac
Nia = Navia
Tess = Sky
Prestlyn = Savannah
Bailey = Dakota
Sekani = Cameron

"No way Ava Griffin let you eat at her lunch table" Booker says. "That's exactly what I thought but I'm serious it happened" Prestlyn says with a smile. "You do know that your popularity will be going through the roof" Booker asked. "Yeah but I'm not really caring about it that much, popularity is overrated" Prestlyn says. "That's true" Booker agreed.

Booker goes in and out of a vision. "Booker did you just have a vision ou tell me what it is" Prestlyn says excitedly. Bailey boxes fell down the stairs with a loud crash. "No no ughhh" Bailey groaned as she ran down the stairs. Tess walks out of her apartment. "Woah who's making it rain boxes out here" Tess asked with a chuckle pointing to the boxes. "Oh snap I am so sorry I didn't mean to" Bailey apologized.

"Did I hurt anyone, these boxes are full of glass" Bailey asked. "Nope all good" Booker says. "I'm good" Prestlyn said. "All good, Glasses" Tess says. "Okay good again sorry" Bailey says. Nia runs up to the teens out of breath.

"Guys why did you guys leave me I had to ride the elevator with sweaty gym boys and they weren't the cute kind" Nia says with a touch of anger. "I didn't even realize you were with us, sorry Nia" Prestlyn apologized. "It's cool, who's the new girl" Nia asked. "Your new upstairs neighbor" Bailey says with a smile. "Awesome I'm Nia and this is my twin" Nia says as she points to booker.

"Booker" Booker says with a slight wave. "Prestlyn Prescott, Hi" Prestlyn stated with a smile. Sekani stood at the top is the stairs before talking. "Yo Bailey, Destiny said hurry up" Sekani said from upstairs. "Okay Sekani" Bailey says as she grabs her boxes.

"Bye guys" Bailey said just before heading up the stairs.

"She cool, and pretty too" Booker says as he watched the girl go upstairs. "Yeah" Tess agreed.
"Tess, let's get going, we still have a project to work on and you really need that extra credit" Nia stated.

"That is true" Tess admits.

"Okay bye guys" Tess says as her and Nia went inside the twin's apartment. "Later" Booker and Prestlyn said together.

End Of Scene

"CUT" Scott called out. "Great job kids" Scott says. "Thanks" All the teens said together. Scott laughed at them.

𝙳𝙰𝙺𝙾𝚃𝙰'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Dakota!" I heard someone call my name.

I stop talking to my co-star Chandler Kinney, who plays my tv big sister on the show and looked behind me. "Yes- Momma!" I said as I saw my mom with yellow flowers. "Hey baby." Momma said as she hugged me.

"I am so glad you're here!" I beamed.

We let go of each other. "Ou. Hey! Look at that, tulips, my favorite" I smiled. "Chandler, look tulips!" I said. "Pretty" Chandler laughs as she came up to us.

"Hi, I'm Chandler Kinney" Chandler says as she shook my mom's hand.

"Hi. I'm Dakota's mom, Jasmine Grayson" Momma said with a smile.

"Of course you are! It's so nice to meet you" Chandler said. "Likewise" Momma said as she smiled. They both started to talk about the show and all that good stuff, but I really wasn't paying attention. "Hey momma, I'm about to go my studio room" I said.

"Okay, baby" Momma said.

"Mrs.Grayson I can show you around if you want?" Chandler says.

"Oh, yes!" My mom beamed. "Watch her she can get overly excited sometimes" I whispered to Chandler. I made her laugh and my mother glared at me. I playfully stuck my tongue out at her and headed to my studio room.

Once I made it in I saw two people on the couch. "What the fuck!" I shrilled while jumping back in fear. "Hi" Issac and Sky said together. I glared at them. "Why are you guys doing in my studio room?!" I asked while going to my vanity chair.

"We got bored" Sky says.

I laughed and got on my phone.

𝚂𝙺𝚈'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Pretty flowers" Issac pointed out.

"Oh, uh, thanks." Dakota says as she looks up from her phone and gave him a slight smile.

"Who gave them to you?" I asked, feeling a bit upset that someone else gave her flowers and it couldn't be me instead.

Wait? Why do I care?!

Issac hit my arm.

"What!?" I asked. "Why would you ask that?!" Issac said. "I just wanted to know who gave her flowers!" I said. Issac rolled his eyes. "My mom gave them to me" Kody says.

That upset feeling went away.

"Oh..." I said. That's all I could really say. "Mmhm" Kody hums as she looks back at her phone with an expression I couldn't understand. "I'll be back ladies!" Issac says as he took a phone call. "Okay." I said.

It went silent for a second.

"Are you leaving too or are you just going to stare at me" Dakota joked. "The second one" I said with a smile. "Ha! Funny." Kody says. I smirked and tilted my head. "Oh. You're serious!" She said as she looks at me.

"Yeah" I said.

Dakota smiled and looked down at her phone. "Did you know that all Froot Loops have the same flavor?" she asked. "They are?!" I asked in shock. Kody nods. "I thought they were all different" I said. "Nope, all the same" She giggled.

We started to talk a bit more and every time I would complement Dakota, she would tell me more fact that I never knew about. It was cute, she's cute. There was a knock on the door breaking us out of the conversation we were having. "Come in!" Kody called out. I looked to the right and saw a lady walking in.

"Oh, hey Momma!" Kody says with a smile. "You're mom is hot." I blurted out. They both look at me. "Did I say that out loud?" I blushed in embarrassment. "Yeah. You did!" Dakota laughs.

I stood up from the couch and held my hand out.

"I'm Skylar Katz. It's nice to meet you Mrs. Grayson, I love your movies!" I smiled. She looks at my hand and shakes it. Is it bad that I feel nervous as hell meeting her mom? "Aw, thanks, it's nice to meet you too" Mrs. Grayson says. I smiled and nodded.

"Uh I- I'll see you later, Koko" I said.

"I don't like that nickname" Dakota points out.

I smiled before leaving her studio room.