[𝟮𝟬] 𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝘾𝙖𝙧 𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Oh, and remember when she said that thing where you started laughing so hard you cried?" Navia and Dakota were in a booth at the bowling alley, reminiscing about something that happened to them a while ago.

"Oh my gosh. Yes!" Kody and Navia's laughter filled the air.

"You know, telling her that you're leaving is the only way you'll get over the guilt of not telling her you're leaving!" Issac told Skylar as he noticed her looking back at the booth the two girls sitting in.

"Sorry, what?" Sky looked up at Issac. "You heard me" Issac rolled his eyes. "Dude, why can't you just get off my back about this?" Skylar questions. "I'm just trying to see why you're not being honest with her" Issac responded. "I tried. I did, really." Sky sighed and placed her rings on and off her fingers.

"But every time I got to that point all I could think about is how badly things could end".

"A lot can change in three months" She says. "You're overthinking things, as usual" Her best friend says. "But what if I'm not?" Sky asked him. "You'll never know until you get there" Issac stated as Sky nodded. "-And you'll only get there when you tell her that you're going away for the film!" He hits her head.

Sky smacked her lips and Issac shook his head. "She'll understand, I promise. Just quit dodging and go talk about the film and how you feel!" Issac says. Sky took in the words and hummed. She looks up at screen with their names and points; "It's your go".

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Sky had just won the last and third round in bowling against her friends and girlfriend.

She made her way to the booth and slid inside on Navia's side. "Hey! Okay, so, like not to brag or anything but I definitely whooped all your asses in bowling!" Skylar beamed. Her happiness was soon filled with worry. "What's wrong?" She asked with a chuckle looking between the two girls. No response.

"Navi?" Sky questioned, looking over at her friend.

"It was an accident." Navia responded. "I'm sorry!" She apologized. Sky thought on the response before groaning; "God... Navia!". Dakota frowned, realizing what Navia had told her was actually true. "I think we should head home" Kody spoke softly.

"Babe." Sky grabs her hand but only for it to be pulled away; "Kods. I can explain!".

"No need" Dakota slides out of the booth and walks away. "Sky, I'm sorry. It just slipped out!" Navia stated. "Yeah. It's- it's fine! It's fine" Sky says, hurriedly before going after her girlfriend. "Kody, wait!" Sky called out. "What's up? Where's Sky and Dee?" Issac asked as he came over to the booth.

"Dakota found out that Sky's leaving. I blabbed by accident. So she's pissed which means Sky upset too! We gotta go" Navia briefly stated.

"But I was just about to order some cheese fries!" Issac protests on leaving.

"Okay. You can stay here and get left then!" Navia sassed. "Fine" Issac shrugs as Navia leaves the booth. He realizes she was actually about to leave him. "Wait, no! I was just joking" Issac grabbed his phone off the table and follows behind his friend.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

The car ride back to Sky's was completely silent. So silent that it started to become uncomfortable for Issac and Navia.

"Yo. Can we get some music in here?" Issac asked. "No. Listen to it on your phone" Kody said. Navia pouts. "Our phones are dead" They both said together. "Not my problem" Kody shrugs. "She's so mean" Issac says.