[𝟮𝟱] 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"There she is!" Kai tells the make-up crew as they are waiting for Sky to arrive at their side set.

"Finally" The woman laughs. Sky can never be on time. "Sorry! So sorry" Sky apologized as she continued to walk the distance between them. "Why is she so out of breath?" Lilliana asked as she walked over to Kai's side. Kai chuckled and shook his head. "And your makeup!" She points out as Sky walks to them.

"Hush!" Sky's eyes slightly widen as she looks over at her makeup artist.

She was currently getting some of her products out of its box for touch-ups. "Oh my gosh" Lilliana came to a realization. "What? You've never seen the makeup look after—" Lilliana covers her ears with her hands. "Nope. Don't wanna hear it" Lilliana says. "Oh" Sky mouthed, taking in her thought process as her friend lowered her hands.

"Oooh!" Sky says with a smile as she shakes her head; "No, no! Our make-out sessions are always like this".

"Hmm. Well, I'll leave you to it" Lilliana says as she notices the makeup artist coming their way. Sky nodded and turned around, looking up at the older woman before her. "Goodness, Sky" She huffs, taking out her wipes. "I'm sorry!" A blushing mess, Sky laughs.

Savannah walked by and glared at Sky as she made her way to Lilliana and João. Sky's eyes moved in the same direction Savannah walked with an unbothered look on her face. Sky rolled her eyes before they looked over at Kai.

She made a conversation with him until it was officially time for them to shoot their scenes with João.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Under the soft sunset, Sky found herself rushing to catch up with her friend, Lilliana.

"Lils, wait up!" Sky's voice called out to reach Lilliana.

The Australian girl paused her music, turning around with curiosity. "Yeah?" Lilliana responded. Continuing to close the distance between them, Sky placed her hands in her pockets. "Kai said you wanted to talk earlier. What was up?" Sky asked. "Oh, right, um," Lilliana hesitated.

"I'm sorry" She unexpectedly apologized.

"For?" Sky questioned. "Going overboard. I had called Dakota and asked if she could come to Australia," Lilliana explained. "I know" Sky responded, nodding. "Yeah, and I— wait, you know?!" Lilly pulls her eyebrows together as Sky's statement surprises her.

"Yes! Kods told me that she heard that I was feeling down about the long distance between us" Skylar says.

"And when you took my phone to make a call that day, it kind of clicked" Lilliana fidgets with her outfit as a wave of relief washes over her.

"So you're not upset about me calling Dakota?".

"Of course not. Why would I be?" Sky's reply was honest. "It's just that you guys are on a break, and I called her and—" Lilly says as Sky thinks about the sentence. "Break? What break?" Sky questioned. "Did—did she say we were on a break?!" She panicked. "Uh oh..." Lilliana pressed her lips together as she knew she said too much.

"What?" Sky said.

"I'm guessing you haven't seen the posts" Lilliana says, pulling out her phone and opening it up to go to Instagram.

After finding the certain page and post, Lilliana hands the phone to Skylar. "Everyone's saying that you guys have broken up or are on a break. Especially the newest tea page: SipNTell" Lilly announced the problematic rumors. "We— we are not on a break. And we sure as hell aren't broken up in any way!" Skylar clarified, frustrated and defensive. Sky returns the phone and runs her hands through her hair.

"Yeah... I kinda figured it was a rumor" Lilly admitted. "I hate that page" Sky mutters. Did Kody know about this? "But, um, no! I'm not mad at you about calling Kody" Sky said, reassuring Lilliana. "You saw that I was feeling down, and you did what any friend would do. I would never be mad at you for that".

"Thanks for wanting to make a fake call," Skylar jokes, nudging Lilly's side as they walk together.

"Anytime," Lilliana laughed.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

The film set that once buzzed with activity soon dies down as another great film day came to an end.

Gently trying to wake up her girlfriend, Dakota, from a sleepy haze, Sky began to whisper; "Babe?".

"Babe. Baby, wake up," She urged, leaning in closer with soft shakes to get Kody up.

"Five more minutes" Dakota mumbled, attempting to cling to her sleep. "Come on" Sky went on, caressing Dakota's cheek. "Sky, no" Dakota protested, her eyes still closed. Sky grins and stands up, looking around. "Where are your keys?" Sky asked. "You can't drive" Dakota stated as her eyes fluttered open.

"Of course, I can't. That's why Lilly offered to drive us to the hotel" Sky explained, chuckling.

"I can drive us— there" Dakota suggested, throughout her yawn.

"And have you falling asleep in the driver's seat? No way" Sky denied with sass. "It's only fifteen minutes away, right?" Dakota tried to negotiate. "I can make that" She insisted. "I'm not taking that chance" Sky laughs as she grabs the rest of her things, Kody's keys, and stands by the couch with her free hand out.

"Let's go, babe" She says.

Dakota, trying to stay awake, grabs her hand and stands to stretch.

After Dakota rests her head on Sky's shoulder, they leave the trailer together, hand in hand.