feeling unhappy-

T/w: involves the mentioning of a dying family member. If vulnerable to any conversation regarding this topic, do not read.

As I walk into the apartment my stomach had a sick feeling overthrowing my thoughts. Though my head stayed pointing towards the floor.

Timothée:" bubs? Is that you?"

My face lifted like the weight I once carried had disappeared from thin air. Today he was supposed to working, which meant I wouldn't see him at all. But he was home early and nothing made me happier.

Y/n: yeah bubs. It's me."

I drop my stuff to the floor and practically darted straight for him. I longed for his embrace, though it had only been a few days since I last did so.

For a few moments I resisted the temptation to surrender, but his embrace was electrifying and I found myself passionately returning his affection.

His warmth livened me.

Timothée:" did you miss me?"

Y/n:" how couldn't I?"

Timothée:" true. How have you been?"

Y/n:" work's had me jammed up all week I felt a bit down lately knowing you wouldn't be here when I got home."

Timothée:" well I here now. Besides, I have news."

Y/n:" tell me."

Timothée:" I booked a whole week off from work so we can spend some time together."

He pulled me close into cuddle, his lips warm against mine in response.

My phone starts to ring. Who would possibly be calling me at this time. I mean I've only just finished work?

It was an unknown caller.

Y/n:" sorry bubs I've got to take this. I'll be back in a minute."

Timothée:" its alright. Just don't be long."

Y/n:" I won't."

I slid the answer button and pressed my cheek to the screen.

Y/n:" hello? Who is this?"

Unknown caller:"hello?is this miss y/n
y/l/n?"

Y/n:" yes it is. What is this In regards to?"

Unknown:" its your brother. As you already know. He has stage 4 cancer. We hate to inform you this.....but he's passed. We went to go and serve him his breakfast this morning. When we called for him there was no answer. But you'll be grateful to know that he was in no pain, and he passed during his sleep. We're send our deepest condolences."

I felt my heart shatter. My eyes welled up uncontrollably and I couldn't calm myself.

Y/n:" thank you for letting me know."

I hung up and let out a loud cry.

Timmy's pov
____________________________________

I was so glad I was able to book time off. I couldn't wait to have some time alone.

After she left to answer the call, I'd hoped she'd come straight back. But she'd been gone longer than expected.

Timothée:" bubs? Where are you?"

I open the door to find her crying in a fetal position.

Timothée:" bubs? What happened?"

Y/n:" it's my brother.....he-  he-  didn't make it."

I hated when she cried. It made me want to do anything to stop her from doing so. But she needed to. It would be unhumanlike not to.

I sat down beside her and she wraps her body around me. She had grown cold.

Y/n:" can we stay here for a while?"

Timothée:" we've got all the time in the world."

As he breathing settled, I got up, dropped my shoes onto the floor and started jumping on the bed.

Y/n:" bubs? What are you doing?"

Timothée:" don't be sad! Don't be sad!"

I looked down at her giving her jazz hands in return.

Her face straightened a little and her smile grew once more. She made me feel something when she smiled. But she showed me, that no matter what happens, we go through it together.

Timothée:" I know you haven't really got a family to lean on anymore. But just know that I'm here. I will always be here to listen to you. And even if I'm at work, I will always cancel my plans if you need me to be here with you."

I reassured her I was going to remain here if she ever needed me.

Y/n:" I love you bubs."

Timothée:" I love you more."

Oml I'm literally crying at my own chapter. This one really came from the heart so I hope you all enjoyed it.