1 year sober-

TW: THIS CHAPTER DOESN'T DESCRIBE ANY PHYSICAL HARM, ONLY THE MAIN TALK OF THE CHARACTER'S SOBERITY. I STILL THOUGHT I SHOULD PUT THE TW UP JUST INCASE.

So as you know, a year ago I was self harming. A pretty stupid idea if u ask me. But, me and timmy have come so far since then. Since that night, I had vowed never to do it again. And I kept my promise.

He stick with me through thick and thin.

I ended up being diagnosed with bipolar disorder. So, not every day was easy or at its finest. But, we never argued. We stayed loyal to each other and the promises we kept, and here we are.

1 year sober today. I can't explain how proud I am. And though the scars on my arms still remain. They tell a story. Not the most positive one, but a story that can show my all time lows so no one would have to cope how I did.

Timothée:" morning bubs."

Y/n:" morning."

Timothée:" I know you've just woke up, but I have a surprise for you."

Y/n:" What could you possibly have as a surprise at this time of a morning?"

He smiled and jumped out bed. He headed to the kitchen and before I knew, there he was, carrying a cake into the room. I could tell It was hand made. The writing was in cursive and the icing was layed down evenly.

Y/n:" awww....bub? Did you make this yourself?"

Timothée:" ....yeah."

Y/n:" thank you."

I kissed his cheek and leant my head onto his shoulder.

The cake read "happy 1 year y/n!" I made my wish and blew out the candles.  I wished for us to be at our strongest, and for me to never feel the need to SH ever again. But to think that I was at my lowest a year ago today, still frightens me. But nothing made happier than him. He did nothing, but encourage me. And here I am 1 year sober.

The thoughts had gone along with the 'not feeling'. And I'm glad I was no longer numb. I had started to gain my emotion back. All thanks to him.

Y/n:" I can't tell you have much this means to me."

Timothée:" I know. And I am SO proud of you. You deserve it, honestly. And I'm so glad that you stuck by your promise. It really means a lot to me. Expecially because you're still here beside me. Nothing has ever made me this happy."

Y/n:" there's no one I would've rather gone through this with. You showed faith in me when I needed it most. And I thank you for that."

I'm glad I had made it this far. It made me feel good, like I had achieved something. And I was proud of myself for that.