dancing in the rain-

I can't explain how much I want to do this with someone. This was a last resort imagine, so make sure it gets the love it deserves please. X

It was absolutely pouring it down. Thunder bolts were striking and timmy remained bored senseless.

I've always dreamt of having that moment with you and your significant other wonder around in the rain together. It looked like a magical moment. And coincidentally, timmy happened to have said this as this though ran through my mind:

Timothée:" do you want to go outside?"

Y/n:" but it's pouring it down."

Timothée:" I know. I just thought, maybe, you'd wanna go out in the rain. You talk about it all the time and it would be a shame to miss it."

Y/n:" you literally read my mind."

Timothée:"come on then let's go. Do you wanna put on a coat first?"

Y/n:" no."

Timothée:" but you'll be freezing out there."

Y/n:" I'd rather get a cold and have something to remember it by instead of being covered head to toe."

Timothée:" fair point."

As soon as we got outside we became soaking wet. It was hammering it down but I didn't care. The lightning strikes we beautiful and the sky had lighten up completely.

Timothée stood facing me without breaking eye contact. He lay his palm out in front of me as though he was waiting for a response.

Y/n:" What?"

Timothée:" may I have this dance?"

I giggled and smiled with a hopeful look plastered across my face.

Y/n:" you may."

He guided me directly into the middle of the road. I placed my hand in his and we glided across the wet floor. His curls dripped across the side of his face. We got closer after a while, we became so close that our lips locked, uniting us as one. I leant my head onto his shoulder, still dancing across the pavement. I could have done this for hours, but before long, it became rather chilly. so we didn't dare stay out much longer.

Timothée:" I love you."

Y/n:" I love you too."

Timothée:" why did it take us this long to do this? It's the most magical thing."

Y/n:" I don't know. But I'm glad we did. And we will probably end up with colds after this."

Timothée:" well whatever happens, it's worth it."