cleaning-

The house was messy and I had some time kill. So I decided to clean the house from top to bottom. Our bedroom had been cleaned, the living room was swept up and all I had left to do is to wash up the kitchen.

I picked up the rubber gloves and grabbed a sponge front he side of the sink. I ran the warm tap and filled the sink with hot bubbly water.

I spent hours scrubbing away at the counters, trying to get them looking clean again. I dried them off and sat on top of the counter and gave myself a couple of minutes before continuing.

Timothée:" hi hubs. I'm back. Where are you?"

Y/n:" I'm in the kitchen bubs."

He wondered in taking off his face mask, he'd had to wear it all day due to safety restrictions.

Timothée:" wow the place looks spotless."

Y/n:"I've literally been at it all day and I'm exhausted."

Timothée:" give yourself a minute then before you do anything else."

I took of my rubber gloves and set them down on the side.

He walked up to me and i wrapped myself around him with one leg on either side. I gazed into his hazel green eyes and folded my arms around him whilst combing my fingers through his delicate curls. His hands slowly moving to my hips.

He withdrew from my kiss and carried me into the living room, and slowly unbuttoned my ragged shirt. My chest left bare and my breathing started pacing. Our bodies pressed together whilst he lay on top of me. He leant towards my neck and kissed the soft part that pulsed of excitement.

Getting physical with timmy had taught me one thing, that having sex and making love were two different things. We never pitied over what had happened, we just accepted it. Because we were familiar. We knew what would happen and we knew that to each other, this was making love to one another.

His soft, forlorn words sounded like a farewell.  "This is killing me," he muttered.  He caressed my skin, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me more passionately than ever before. I yielded easier than normal. his hunger for my affection fixated into my mind. His soft, warm lips welcomed me desperately, and he'd lost himself in my sweet musk, warm skin and honeyed taste. I didn't want to leave; and he didn't want to spend the rest of his life making love to me the same way he always did. I wanted to feel his skin pressed against mine and to run my fingers through his hair before scraping my nails down his back. He wanted to take me every way he could imagine, until we lay beside each other, panting. until nothing but our entwined bodies and souls remained of this world.

Our corpses lay covered in blankets. His breathing calmed eventually but his warmth grasped onto me. He had placed himself onto my chest still grasping for my clutch. His eyes had readjusted themselves and he jolted around slightly before waking himself up completely.

Timothée:" is it the morning yet?"

Y/n:" I'm afraid not. You've been asleep for all of an hour."

Timothée:" is that it?"

Y/n:" shit."

Timothée:"what is it?"

Y/n:" I didn't finish the kitchen."

I giggled and cuddled him close.

Y/n:" it can wait until tomorrow anyways."

Timothée:" what time is it?"

Y/n:" 5:15. Why?"

Timothée:" can we just go straight up to bed? I'm absolutely knackered."

Y/n:" yeah bubs. Sure."

I threw on my t-shirt and put my pyjama bottoms back on and we tossed the blankets over us.

As we started walking up the stairs, he grabbed my legs and threw me onto his back. Piggy backing me all the way up the stairs and he threw himself onto the bed, With me still attached to him.

Timothée:" good night bub."

Y/n:" good night. I love you."

Timothée:" I love you too."