singing in the shower-

This is probably super cringe but oh well...

My clothes were on the floor, the hot water was running and my music was blasting louder than it needed to be. Me and timmy shared the same sort of interest in music, so it was never a problem.

I had arctic monkeys, paramore, the strokes and kid cudi placed all onto one playlist and I never really listened to anything else.

There I was singing my heart out with every inch of breath I could spare. And before long, timmy wondered in.

Timothée:"can I join?"

Y/n:" of course."

He undressed himself as the next song began playing. Do i wanna know- arctic monkeys.

Timothée:" I love this song."

Y/n:" I know you do. That's why it's on there."

He hopped in and I began singing along once more.

Timothée:" you really do have the most beautiful voice."

As he said so, I poured soap into my hand whilst carrying the loofah.

Y/n:" why thank you."

Timothée:" but mines better."

He always did that. He never meant it. I was just a joke that he used every so often. So I did what any smart person would do, and took the soap from my hand and smeared it all down his face.

I giggled away and he joined in.

Timothée:" you're gonna regret that."

Y/n:" why? What're you gonna do about it?"

He rinsed his face under the shower head washing all of the soap from the side of his face. His expression became more serious. I could feel him slightly nudging himself onto me, indicating me to lean up against the wall. He then pinned me across the bathroom tiles and started vigorously sinking his lips into mine. His wet curls Dripping onto my cheeks and the bathroom windows began to steam up. Our bodies linked, leaving no gaps between the two of us.

The room filled with hot air, leaving us breathless. His kisses sank down my body, caressing my neck with hickeys and red marks.

When the song had ended, Timmy separated himself from me.

Y/n:" and where do you think you're going?"

Timothée:" to get dried off."

Y/n:" you better finish what you started mister? Or they'll be consequences."

Timothée:"such as?"

I had no reason to explain myself. He knew what was about to happen. There was no need to hide ourselves from our truth.

(OK. So this turned out better than expected. If you'd like me to do more of these, just let me know. And I hope this satisfied your smutty needs.)

Accio_marauders_era