sad movie-

Will contain slight spoilers on the call me by your name movie.

I was confused. Confused as to why we'd never sat and watched any of Timmy's movies. I'd seen one of the trailers of his previously and I really wanted to watch it.
I believe it was called call me by your name.

I know it's suppose to be timmy and armie. I'd met armie a few times and I think it would be nice to see what everyone's been talking about.

Y/n:" timmy? Can we watch a movie?"

Timothée:" yeah, sure. What did you have in mind?"

Y/n:" just watch."

I giggled in hope that he wouldn't cringe ridiculously. The intro came on and I think he already knew what I'd put on.

Timothée:" please don't tell me you've put on what I think you have."

I looked at him with a grin covering my face entirely.

The title came onto the screen.

Timothée:" oh god. No."

Y/n:" yessss."

Timothée:" why did you put this on?"

Y/n:" because. I wanted to see what the fuss was about. And you're in it and we've never watched one of your movies before."

Timothée:" and this was the first one you wanted to watch?"

Y/n:" yes. It's baby timmy."

Timothée:" well, alright. But just know, If I get flustered, you'll now why."

The film was long but we were near enough 3/4s into the movie.

I did not realise how sexual this film was. I mean, a scene came on earlier. Yes Timmy's face had gone red. But, it was 'the peach' scene. And omg. I was shocked.

Then there was the scene where elio and Oliver finally.....you know.

Y/n:" this was what you were embarrassed about?"

Timothée:" well.....you can see why."

I leant into him and he wrapped himself around me. He grabbed the blanket from behind me and tossed it on top of us.

By the time the movie had finished, I could see the pain in Timmy's eyes. My eyes were running and he looked at me sympathetically. He took his jumper and wiped the tears from my cheeks.

Y/n:" that's the ending?!"

Timmy nodded.

Y/n:" What?! No. I cannot stand for this. How old were you when you did this?"

Timothée:" well if this was out in 2017? I would've been....21, nearly 22."

Y/n:" you were amazing in that film. Truly amazing."

Timothée:" really?"

Y/n:" why didn't we start watching your movies before. I mean....you were adorable in that."

I looked at him with a smile. He returned a kiss and leant his head across my chest. I combed my fingers through his hair. And before long, he had fallen asleep.

He was so peaceful when he was asleep. I made sure his body was completely covered with the blanket, so he wasn't cold.

And before long, I fell asleep too.

I loved everything about him. Even his faults. The were just as unique. I felt safe with him, when he lay in my arms, I could feel my heart melting. He made me feel things. He made me feel love. He taught me how to love. I really liked that movie, but I loved him more. I love him with all of my heart.