ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤

"Naruto is right Akako! You could've hurt the sensei with the Kunai!" sakura also shouted but I completely ignored her.

I was yawning from hearing the complaints Sakura was giving.

"Thank you." kakashi said giving a close eyed smile.

Sakura and Naruto were shocked while Sasuke had his eyes closed.

Then he looked at the other 3.

"My first expression to you others is that you're a bunch of idiots," Kakashi said while the others deadpanned.

------------------------------------------------------

"Alright introduce yourselves."

Introduce ourselves? Well, what are we supposed to say?" Sakura asked.

"Things you like... Things you hate... Dreams for the future... Hobbies things like that..." He said.

"Why don't you tell us first I mean before we talk tell us about you so we can see how it's supposed to work," Naruto said.

"Me? I am Kakashi Hatake... Things I like and things I hate... I don't feel like telling you guys... My dream for the future... Never really thought about it. As for my hobbies... I have lots of hobbies...

"That was useless all he told us was his name," Sakura said to Naruto and Sasuke.

I raised my hand. "Your name is Kakashi Hatake things you like are your book Icha Icha Paradise made by the legendary Sannin named Jiraya. You have a good memory parished of your friends that died protecting the village. Things you hate... To be honest I don't think you hate anything. Dreams for the future... It's not that you never thought about it it's that you don't have any. And hobbies... It's reading Icha Icha paradise... Going to the memorial stone...should I stop?" I said laughing a little.

I had completely forgotten I was with Kakashi and the others.

Kakashi slightly glared at me and then said, "Alright... You start first." Kakashi said pointing at Naruto.

"Believe it! I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup and I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei got me at the Itchuraki noodle shop. But I hate the 3 minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobbies are eating a different kind of ramen and comparing them and my future dream is... To be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody... Somebody important!"

Naruto finished his 99% speech about ramen and to be Hokage. "Alright next;" Kakashi said looking at sakura.

"I am Sakura Haruno. What I like uh... I mean the person I like is..." She looks at Sasuke.

She likes Sasuke

"My hobbies are..." She looks at Sasuke again.

Her hobby is spying on Sasuke.

"My dreams for the future is..." He looks at Sasuke again and squeals.

Dream for the future is marrying Sasuke.

"And... What do you hate?" Kakashi asked sweat dropping.

"NARUTO AND AKAKO!" She shouted almost instantly.

I hate her...

"Next!" Kakashi said looking at Sasuke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and I only like My true friend Akako."

I was smiling widely. Sakura however was glaring daggers at me.

"What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality... I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone."

Now my happy face disappears in an instant.

"You the last one." He said looking at me.

"Right... My name is Akako Talen... I like Nii-chan, Naruto, somethings that I can't tell as it is a secret in the Talen clan but don't worry I will tell it as soon as we become team 7." I started off with a smile.

"When we become team 7?" Naruto repeated what I said in a question.

"But we already are team 7."

"Let me continue... Alright, I hate only 1 thing which is fangirls." I said glaring at Sakura and she glared back.

"My hobbies... Training with some secrets of my Clan which again I can not tell. Now dream for the future..."

I had paused. Let me think...

The system that I use said rank: Vampire. Meaning there much be more ranks huh.

"My dream for the future is to achieve the full secret of my clan technique."

"Good... You are each unique and you have your own ideas. We will have our first mission tomorrow."

"What kind of mission are we going to have?" Naruto asked.

"It's a task that all five of us will do together," Kakashi said.

"What what what?!" Naruto asked excitedly.

"A survival exercise..."

"Huh? Survival exercise?" Naruto asked.

"I thought we were supposed to have a real mission now more practice." We already did this stuff at the academy. That's how we got here." Sakura argued.

"This is not like your previous training." He said.

"So uh... So uh what kind of training is it then." Naruto asked.

Kakashi began to laugh.

"Hey hold on that's a normal question what's so funny?" Sakura asked.

"Well if I tell you the answer you're not going to like it!" He said giving a close eyes smile not a good one either.

"Of the 27 graduates who just came here only, 9 will be accepted as Genin. The other 8 teams will be weeded out and sent back to the academy. In other words, this is a make it of breaking it pass-fail the test and the chance that you will fail is at least 66%"

The look on Naruto and Sakura's faces was priceless! And I began to laugh.

"See didn't I tell you you wouldn't like it!" Kakashi said.

"That's crazy! We've worked hard to get here believe it! What was the graduation test for anyway?"

Oh, that... That was just a select candidate that might become genin. Or not?"

"What!" Naruto shouted back.

"That's how it is... I decide whether to pass or fail-" he began to explain and then said about not eating breakfast which I completely ignored.

"Alright see ya all!" I said and then left with Sasuke like always.

I have to admit today was... Kind of fun but boring.