𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿: 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝙸 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏?

꧁𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚔𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

I then started to explain how Haku and Zabuza were going to die and how they will survive.

"I think you are strong enough to resist blood when in a dire situation." In the end, I gave them courage as that is what they will need the most.

"What are you going to do?" Zabuza asked.

By now, his body had healed enough for him to walk on his own.

I sighed hearing the question.

Damn it. How could I forget?

"I have to get back to my team and... Make up something I guess." I said rubbing my cheek slightly in an awkward position.

"Alright see in a few days I guess." I waved goodbye and left.

Alright now, what can I say to them?

Got kidnapped by a criminal?

Yeah, no way they are gonna believe that.

Uhh... Maybe I'll come when they figured out Haku is on the opposite side and tell them that he captured me?

Maybe work but then how am I going to explain how I got out.

Ima dead I guess💀

Let's just go with the second option.

Until then I'll help out the people.

I only brought 190 quadrillions.

Enough for the people, I guess.

I walked around looking sadly at the villagers.

I had my ANBU mask with my wig and lense on so it was easy for no one to know who I was.

"Here." I gave a small kid a 1 million Ryo.

His eyes sparkled with joy and he smiled widely.

"Thank you Nee-chan." He bowed down while I patted his head.

"No need to be formal. You can call me... Akako alright? Now please do me a favour and help the other kids out with me. They are in the same dire situation as you are."

I gave the kid a few more million of Jenny and he nodded his head and ran up to some other kids.

The other kids, who saw me giving money, immediately came rushing in.

I started to give a million Jenny to each kid with a few more millions asking for their help.

I already knew they weren't going to steal the money because I had my trust in them and they know what it is like to be poor.

After helping a few more people came.

This time, they were adults.

They thanked me by bowing a few times while I tried to stop them.

Why... Just why does Goto need to do this to such a wonderful place! Well, it mostly looks abandoned right now.

After giving as much money as I could, I walked forward.

My eyes widened at what I saw.

Damn brats!

I growled at them and started to run forward.

Their head shot towards me and their eyes widened.

I took one of the person's arms and flipped him over with my strength.

The other two came from different directions and I decided to do one of them which Madara does.

I kicked them both on their faces!!!