ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

"So... You worked together because you knew about my tricks?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah believe it! We won and we are ninja's!" Naruto exclaimed.

I nodded.

"Hey, I'm not on the Talen clan for nothing you know! Oh, wait... You guys don't know the Talen clan." I said

"Alright... You all passed the exam." Kakashi said while sighing.

"Yay!" Naruto shouted jumping up and down.

"Now that we've been official team 7... Akako what did you want to tell?" kakashi asked.

"Right... Sit down first." I said as I sat down while the others followed.

"As you know all clans have their secrets." I started off.

Kakashi and the others nodded.

"The Talen clan was known as one of the huge clans with 1500 members." They looked shocked.

"But I saw myself the Talen clan had a small compound able to fit less than 300 members if tight spot. 1500 is too much!" Kakashi exclaimed.

"It's true but this was the case... No one knew it and that's why the Talen Clan was called one of the shortest instead of the longest.

In the age of war where the certain stronger clans clashed with each other. Some of the weak clans but known stronger than the Talen clan tried to take over us."

"Wait but how can they hide 1500 members?" Sakura asked while Kakashi nodded

"Now I can't tell you all the secrets can I?" I said and they understood. Naruto and Sasuke didn't say anything yet which was a surprise.

"The Clan that attacked your family... Did you guys win?" Kakashi asked.

"We did... But an unfortunate thing had happened. The Clan was quite strong but still, it was not even 1% of the power our clan had.

The leader of the Clan sent out only 4 branch families that had rank. There are ranks of each family member.

Strongest to the weakest... But those weakest can destroy an army of thousands if there are only a hundred.

You might have guessed it but we defeat them...

Of course, the Clan leader didn't want deaths or to make our Clans noticed by others that would just cause more problems.

But there was a problem..."

Kakashi and everyone else was quite shocked by the story which hadn't ended.

"What was the problem?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah did that clan take by surprise and that's how the Talen Clan was defeated? Or more Clan came or something!" Naruto said.

"No... It was the complete opposite. The Clan got to know some of our secret strengths by a normal citizen while he was out.

I can't tell the secret but as they were about to get back to their Clan to tell it... We had to destroy the Clan completely with the third rank people.

That clan... Was no more."

All their faces were of horror.

Except for Sasuke of course.

"Could you tell us the ranks?" Kakashi asked.

"Sure. The ranks are known for 3 things. Strength, Agility and strength like any other.

5 ranks. 1 of the easiest rank that can defeat 50 people maximum. The lowest of the low... Halflings."

Kakashi's eyes suddenly widened.

"But isn't that..." Kakashi began to speak.

"No, it isn't a real halfling but as strong as one." I corrected him. He still seemed surprised.

"The 2nd rank is as strong as... Let's see... 3x stronger than a halfling."

"What could be so strong?" Sakura asked.

"......" I stayed quiet. Should I tell them?

Maybe not because Sasuke will be slightly mad.

At that thought, I didn't say anything.

"What is the second rank?" Kakashi asked but I stayed quiet.

"Um... I think that is enough for now but I didn't want to give a whole past about my family..." I said waving my hand in front of my face.

Kakashi narrowed his eyes and Sasuke gave a look of 'are you serious'

Naruto looked sad while Sakura looked angry.

"Right... The real reason... As I was saying our Clan has powers which aren't supposed to know to the world or anyone else." I started.

"I am telling this as you are my teammates and you will know sooner and later.

Our Clan doesn't need Chakra to make our 'jutsu'

Instead, it uses something more dangerous."

"What could be more dangerous instead of Chakra? If the chakra is gone the person dies." Sakura stated.

"It's true but as we also know everyone has a lot of Chakra and chakra can be restored from resting. But...

Blood doesn't restore easily unless given medical ninjutsu." Kakashi was wide-eyed.

"I guess you and can call it a Kekkei Genkai but the difference is everyone in the Clan has it.

We can control our own blood and make then into various shapes. It doesn't use put chakra at all.

But it uses our blood. We have a limit to it and as we call it 'blood abilities' in our clan we need blood to restore it too.

Look at it like this we need any kind of blood to restore our blood.

It may sound disgusting drinking blood but it's like this. Our blood mix with the blood we drink and it restore ours.

So basically if I am dying I can heal by taking blood from others or... Heal my wounds that are really bad.

Something like that." I said shrugging my shoulders.

---------------------------------------------

|𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕖 𝕖𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣... 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞 𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤. 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕡𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖. 𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣|

ℙ𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥-
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕒 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕣-