𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺: 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗

Kakashi explained to us about the ninja ranks and how important the Hokage is.

Everyone doubted him, not including me.

I already know how important the Hokage really is.

Next, the thing I waited so patiently for, came.

The puddle!

[𝙰 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚍]

Finally!

I went to look in the quest Tab.

[𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜]

[𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍: 𝟸 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚄𝚙]

[𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍: 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗]

Yes! Finally, something that levels me up.

The best thing is that there is 2 level up.

I don't really understand the 'Random Weapon' but it might give me any weapon suggesting from its name.

I prepared myself.

I am probably a jonin rank by now.

Or maybe an ANBU.

I don't know, but suggesting from my monstrous strength and speed, while also including the endurance, I don't know if I am a human.

While I technically am not '-'

The time finally came as we went past the puddle and the 2 demon brothers showed up.

They used the chain thing and wrapped it around Kakashi 'killing' him.

What came next, was that they were running towards me.

I prepared myself.

They know I am defenceless, so they came after me. I equipped my katana and also dashed towards them.

And in less than a minute, I had a kunai pointed at one of their necks while the red katana pointed at the other ones.

"Don't move... Or you'll die." I said smiling as if nothing happened.

They stopped of course.

But knowing that they were going to attack me nonetheless, I made them unconscious while using less than half of the strength.

[𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍]

[𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝟷: 𝟸 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚞𝚙]

[𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕: 𝟷𝟽]

[𝟸 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗]

[𝙴𝚡𝚙: 𝟻𝟶𝟶/ 𝟹𝟻𝟶𝟶]

[𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍: 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.]

Fffiiinnnnaaalllllyyyyy

How long have I been waiting to level up! It has been... I don't remember how long but it was definitely long!

I was about to check the inventory but was stopped when I heard Kakashi come from his 'hiding' place.

He complimented me but me being me didn't listen.

I went to the inventory and looked at the new thing that came.

Some sort of... A spin?

So I can use it...

I'll use it later! :D

Spin.

I ain't using this later. 😅

They said curiosity kills the cat.

But seriously I am curious.

It began to spin and my eyes WIDENED.

So... SO COOL WEAPONS!

I want all of them.

It began to slow down...

And finally...

5

4

3

2

1

I stood there stunned.
I stood there stunned at what I was seeing. (I ain't showing to the surprise UwU)

"Akako... Akako... Akako are you in there... Akako?... Hello?" all of them tried to make me awaken from the stun.

"AKAKO!!!" All of them yelled straight into my ear, causing me to have an ear bleed.

"Stop screaming," I said without looking at them, unfazed at the blood that fell from my ears.

"What are you even looking at? You've been looking at... Nowhere in particular." Kakashi said with a sweatdrop.

"I am looking at one of the most awesome things in the world," I said without thinking.

But seriously.

I am not lying!

They looked confused but I just continued walking, still looking at the thing it stopped at.

✿༺༻✿

We arrived at the boat and I just remained silent.

I have to prepare for Zabuza.

I have to use this ________ if I want to fight him.

I MIGHT be stronger than kakashi.

Even if I am not stronger than Kakashi right now, both of us combined can easily defeat Zabuza.

We walked out of the boat and blah blah blah happened but I was only preparing for the encounter with Zabu- wait a second.

I smirked.

Let's see how things will turn out.

|𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚉𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚣𝚊 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 (*゚∀゚)