𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎; 𝙺𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚑𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚛𝚎

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

While everything was happening Atakan Talen wasn't just sitting around, no not at all. Instead, he was out to destroy those who tried to destroy the world and humans.

"Whatever age it is, whichever world is it there is no true peace. In some, some beasts attack you on sight, demons are trying to destroy the world, some have ninjas, some have Vampires but when 2 forces join together..."

Atakan was clearly annoyed by the fact that the other Vampires are trying to take over the shinobi world and destroy it and for what? To get stronger.

He is indeed a Vampire, but he isn't the one that wants to destroy the humans.

For a fact, he was also a Human once.

However, right now his mind was somewhere else.

He was thinking of joining a certain village.

At first, his main goal was to kill all the demons that were going to some villages but then realization hit him.

What if there were a Vampire INSIDE of the Village?

His new goal was to start from a village and move on destroying Vampire from Village to Village.

And after witnessing the last 2 days he stayed in the Land on the wind, he knew it.

He was allowed to stay as he was known as one of the famous travellers around the world.

However, his name was different.

He was known as; Akio. He had no last name.

He just moved out of the Land of wind after killing all the Vampires he could find.

Vampires had a strong sense of smell. They could tell the differences between one being a human or a Vampire.

With the smell, Atakan easily killed the Vampires and left without much of a commotion.

But now, he needed to decide which Village he should go on.

After much thinking, he decided to go to The Land Of Fire.

The village he will be heading for would be the village hidden in the leaves, Konohagakure.

However, on the way, he met some trouble.

꧁𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚔𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

"You guys should stop," I said looking at Sasuke and Naruto throwing up the food again.

"Eating is good but if you are going to throw up, you are wasting your time." I sweatdropped.

Right now, Sasuke and Naruto were vomiting the food they had eaten... again.

"She is right. You guys are acting like pigs." Wow, this is the first time I have seen her talk like that to Sasuke.

"But we need it to eat to get energy!" Naruto objected.

"The dobe is right." Sasuke agreed causing me to sweatdrop.

This is probably the last time I will be able to see this moment.

My head looked at them eating so much food and vomiting it.

By now I had several tick marks on my head.

"Enough!" I shouted at them that was eating food like pigs.

I slammed my hand on the table but was careful not to break it. However, I accidentally did a little too hand and the air around was swirling madly.