𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽: 𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝚘? 𝙰 𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎!

"Let's start by me asking you something," I said while sitting down on the grass, a few meters in front of Zabuza and Haku.

"Do you know the Talen Clan?" I asked first.

"The Talen Clan? Well, there is none information about that Clan except that it is extinct." Haku spoke.

"What if... There was a survivor from the clan?" I asked narrowing my eyes at them, not in a suspicious way because I wanted to see their answers.

"Someone exists and their clan is extinct? That that clan wouldn't be extinct anymore. The Hokage should know about this." Zabuza said while this time Haku stayed silent.

"The Hokage doesn't know as well. Actually, no one knows except my teammates." I started

"I am the remaining survivor of the Talen Clan that is said to be extinct. The Hokage had maybe presumed the thought that he should give me the 'Talen' as my last name because he didn't know which Clan I was in."

"I was adopted by the richest person in the world. However, I wasn't given their last name because the Hokage had thought about this."

This information was getting in their heads I presumed as they stayed quiet.

"I can kill you right here and now. No, I can order you to kill yourself right now. The fact still remains that I haven't killed you." I said while I could see their eyes widen.

"You can't order us around and you can't kill us!" Zabuza said which made me laugh.

"Coming from the one that is the weakest here. Now we need to talk about some things. Zabuza and Haku... Do you want to live?" I asked them.

"What kind of a question is that!? You are not strong enough to defeat us! You are bluffing!" Zabuza did most of the talking and Haku didn't seem to care about that.

"Just answer me," I said while a look of; ( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ

"Live," Haku spoke this time.

Then you need to listen to me. You are about to die soon later. This is why I am helping you LIVE." I said smiling at them and they looked...

Confused? ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Haku suddenly shrew 3 kunai at me.

I narrowed my eyes but equipped 3 kunai's and reflected the kunai's to go somewhere else.

Suddenly, more and more kunai came.

I, again, equipped kunai's and started to throw them.

But I had only thrown 6 kunai at the eleven or 14 kunai.

That was because all of the kunai had a paper bomb as they exploded at the contact and blew the others as well.

Haku stood up and was about to run at me when I thought of something.

〈𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍〉

꧁𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

Akako's eyes began to glow red, not matching her bright blue eyes.

"Don't move Haku." She growled at him.

Haku was suddenly paralyzed as his mind only listened to Akako, his eyes glowing the same red-like colour as Akako.

〈𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕〉