𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻:𝙰 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎

꧁𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

"Is she okay?" Naruto asked looking at the sleeping Akako.

"She is just exhausted but too much," Kakashi said narrowing his eyes.

"I wonder what kind of training she did to be this tired," Sakura said in a worried tone.

Sasuke sat there in silence staring at Akako.

"Stop..." She suddenly muttered in her sleep. The others didn't hear it, however, Sasuke did because he was the closest to her.

"Don't- Madara stop... Tobi... Naruto... Sasuke... Sakura... Kaguya..." Her breath shook as she said the names.

"S- stop!" She suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs and the others looked at her as sweats ran down her face in her sleep.

"What was she saying? Stop what?" Sakura and Naruto asked.

"She said some names and kept saying don't. She said; Madara, Tobi, Naruto, me, Sakura, Kaguya." Sasuke said in a slightly worried tone.

Kakashi suddenly went wide-eyed.

'Madara? How does she know him? And who are Tobi and Kaguya?' His thought was running wild as his eyes remained wide.

"Who are Madara, Kaguya and Tobi? Why is she saying them and us to stop?" Sakura asked confused while Naruto looked equal.

The sweats started to increase in her head as memories flashed in her head.

"Orochimaru..." This time Sasuke was unable to catch what she had said.

She began to mutter things they couldn't understand as it was muffled due to her voice being less than a mutter.

"Itachi..." She suddenly said and Sasuke immediately looked at her wide-eyed.

She muttered some things again before her breath got shallow.

Sakura bought a wet cloth and put it above her head.

"She seems to have too much stress," Sakura said.

"She needs a lot of rest." She said and removed her hand from her forehead and began to sit near her.

"S- Sakura..." She heard a mutter and looked to see Akako opening her eyes.

"Akako!" She exclaimed catching the other's attention as well.

"What kind of training were you in? You were so exhausted that you passed out on the door." Naruto said with worried in his voice.

"I- uh... Too much blood lost and no rest through the two days." She said while looking at the ground.

"Hey, you were muttering in your sleep. You said some names like Marada or Mawada and something like Kayuga and a guy named Obi who are they?" Naruto asked confused.

"No dobe she said 'Madara' 'Tobi' and 'Kaguya' anyway who are they?" Sasuke asked looking at Akako while her eyes widened at the name.

"You were telling them to stop, you also said our names," Sakura added with confusion in her voice like the others.

"Uh- I don't know who they are." Akako lied while looking at Kakashi who didn't believe a word.

"You also spoke my brother's name..." Sasuke said as his bangs covered his face preventing her from seeing his expression.

At the word 'brother', she instantly stiffened.

"I- uh." She suddenly stopped.

Her breath got shallow again as memories flooded in her mind. The things she had dreamed were of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura fighting Madara and Kaguya.