𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾:𝙸𝚜 𝙸𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗?

Both Haku and Zabuza were wide-eyed at what Akako had said to them.

'Vampires?' were the only words on their heads.

"How strong this will make you are no problem for you. Depending on your strength right now, it will make you double times stronger." She gave them ideas.

"But. There are not only good things you know." Akako said looking at them and they stayed still for her to continue.

Seeing this, she continued with a ;

"There are also bad impacts of being a Vampire. You'll feel weaker when you are in the sunlight. You will also need to consume blood. Especially when you transform."

"If you said Yes we will begin right now. And don't worry, I have blood for you. And why I am saying this is because I think you are not stupid enough to say no and die easily by what will kill you."

"So I am going to ask again... Yes or No?" After saying this, Akako looked at them again, waiting for their answers.

"What will happen if we become Vampires?" Zabuza asked for the first time.

"You, Zabuza, can't walk or barely move right now am I correct? Vampires have a healing ability, their bodies heal easily as Vampires, you can easily walk in less than an hour if you were Vampire."

"You would be super fast and agile. I don't know about your jutsu, but what I do know is you'll get blood powers."

To demonstrate one of the powers, Akako used a blood swipe on a tree.

The tree crashed on the impact, taking down a few more trees behind it.

"That is called a blood swipe." She explained that there were more of the blood powers while Zabuza and Haku were astonished.

"Fine," Zabuza admitted defeat as he had agreed to the request of being turned into a Vampire.

"Alright." Haku agreed after Zabuza.

A smile came on Akako's face as she nodded.

'Where will I put the blood for them?' A sudden thought came into her head.

"Let's start at where Goto is," She said to them and Zabuza raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I need a glass to put the blood into or else you MIGHT go crazy looking for blood." She gave them a 'duh' look.

They didn't say anything and Haku began to pick up Zabuza while Zabuza just looked at Akako.

They began to run to where she supposed Goto is.

"I could just buy this building," She said looking at the so-called humongous building.

"This won't even use 5% of my wealth." She muttered as the other kept walking into the building.

"Haku, let's start with Zabuza. Bring me a glass." She instructed Haku and he just looked at her from the corner of his eyes.

"Here." He muttered while giving her a glass of water.

꧁ 𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚔𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

Haku muttered a 'here' before giving me an empty glass.

〈 𝟶.𝟸 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔〉

As the notification screen came, the glass was filled with blood, fresh blood.

Haku and Zabuza were wide-eyed, probably because it came out of thin air.