The Break Pt. 2

Jazmine POV

I went back in my apartment and calmed myself down. I grabbed my purse, making sure i had my gun and the 3 duffle bags filled with cocaine, weed, and pills. I put the bags in the trunk,got in my Range Rover and speed down the freeway listening to I Bet by Ciara with 1001 things running through my mind.

I pulled up to the warehouse parking my car and getting the duffle bags out my trunk. I walked up to the 2 huge guards who were undressing me with their eyes and grimmed them.

"You King girl aint you.?"

"No." I stated simply.

"Damn ma what happened to yo face."

"None of yo muthafucken business BITCH. I need to see Delano. "

"And who wanna see him.?"

"Queen."

"He waiting on you."

"I know." I said smartly.

I walked pass all the naked hoes cooking drugs and counting money and ignored the scream and moans of the people getting tortured and made my way to Delano's office.

He was counting money at his desk.

When i walked in he didnt even glance up at me so i slammed the duffle bags on his desk.

" Well hello Queen."

" Shit. You got my money.?"

"Yep."

He finished putting the money he was counting in the duffle bag.

"6.5 million dollars just for Queen, The Queen." He said with a smirk and a wink.

"Hahaha, how sweet."

I looked in the duffle bag making sure no phoney shit was in there.

"Nice doing business with you Mr. Delano" i said holding my hand out for a shake.

"You too." He said with a seductive smile.

He kissed my hand.

I grabbed the duffle bags and walked out of the warehouse. I put the duffle bags in my trunk and left.

Jalen POV

I pulled up to Keshia's apartment. And got out the car watching my surroundings. Keshia lived in the project and a nigga like me cant be caught slipping(Keshia in media) i adjusted the 9 in my pants and walked up to her door and knocked .

"Come in."

I walked in and sat on the couch. What Moody said kept playing in my head.

"Hey King" Keshia said coming from the back with a short silk robe on. If she bend over you could without a doubt see her ass.

She straddle me and started kissing, licking and sucking on my neck while she grind on my dick.

"I miss you daddy" she said while unbuckling my pants and getting on her knees.

"I miss you too Moody"

"Fuck". I said in my head.

"Moody.?" She looked up at me and said with a attitude.

"My bad." I said buckling my pants up and leaving.

That shit just didnt feel right man. WTF WAS I THINKING.