Past To Present

Jazmine POV

"I knew it was yo bitch ass." I said with anger in my voice.

"So you remember me?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"How could i forget you RJ. You raped me and made me scared of the world."

"Say no such things. I made love to you."

"Good thing ya' dick little." I said while laughing.

He punched me in my face with all his might.

I laugh and spit the blood that filled my mouth at him and it landed on his face.

"And you still hit like a bitch." I continued.

"Lets see who gets the last laugh. BRING THEM IN."

Four big niggas came in as he walked out. They walked towards me unbuckling their belt buckles and rubbing themselves through their pants.

They each took turns raping and beating me.

By the time they were done my eyes were damn near swollen shut, i had bruises from head to toe, and i was bleeding from my vagina and anus.

I could see RJ come in.

"Now my turn." He said.

I lost the strength to fight but i still couldnt just lay there. So i fought until the little strength i had was gone. He raped me for what felt like hours.

I never wanted Jalen so bad in my life.

3 DAYS LATER

Jalen POV

ITS BEEN 3 FUCKING DAYS SINCE I SEEN, HEARD, OR TOUCHED MY BABY. AND TO SAY THAT IM LOSING MY MIND IS A UNDERESTIMATE.

"King."

"WHAT MAN!"

"Dem nig-"

"BRUH I DONT GIVE AF.! IF IT AIN'T ABOUT MY WIFE THEN I DONT WANNA FUCKING HERE IT."

As he walked out my office my phone rang.

"Speak." I said not even looking at the caller I.D.

"You miss her yet.?"

"Keshia.?"

"The one and only."

"Where tf she at."

"Hopefully dead... if not almost."

And with that said she hung up.

I called up Nerd to trace the call. In 30 minutes I was on my way to a warehouse that was in the middle of no where.