The Trap

Jazmine POV

I parked my car in the garage of the trap. This is one of 5 traps that we have. None of our traps look like a trap they either were mini mansions or big 2 family flats. It stop the cops from being suspicious. I hopped out my car and made my way into the house.

"What the fuck" i said to myself

These muthafuckas got me fucked up i grab my turquoise gun out my purse and shot in the air blowing a hole into the ceiling. Could of sworn i saw one nigga shit himself .

"SO THIS WHAT THE FUCK I BEEN PAYING Y'ALL TO DO ,SIT ON Y'ALL ASSES AND PLAY FUCKING VIDEO GAMES.?"

"Jazmine chil-"

Before he even finished i put a bullet in between his eyes. Dont nobody in hear call me Jazmine my name Queen when im working. I called my clean up crew to get rid of his body.

"GET TO FUCKING WORK AND FIX THAT FUCKING CEILING.!" I screamed

I grabbed the LV duffle bags and made my way to my office. I dumped the drugs and money in the duffle bag and counted it.

"4 million dollars, and another half million worth of coke."

After i made sure everything was good around the trap i decided to call Jalen ,he picked up after the second ring.

"Baby" i said

"Yes Moody.?"

"What you doing.?"

"Nothing on my way to the West to check the trap what about you.?"

"Nothing just left the trap in Grosse Pointe walked in on them niggas playing games and shit."

"Oh really.?" He said i can hear the irritation in his voice he hate when niggas mess up his money just like me.

"Oh yea, and i killed that one nigga David. He had the nerve to speak back to me and call me by my government. "

" You cant keep shooting niggas Moody.!" he whispered yell

" But he disrespected me bae. Everybody in that bitch know my name Queen." I replied

"Alright baby, im pulling up so ima call you back later love you Moody"

"Love you too handsome"

With that said i hung up.

I wanted to go grocery shopping and make a romantic dinner for my man and I. I decided to make shrimp scampi and lobster with green beans,mash potatoes garlic cheese bread and im the dessert. ;)

That Night

" So much for having a romantic dinner" i thought to myself

Its 5am i called Jalen 20 times and left 13 voice message with 100 text messages .

"The cons of being a drug lord wife" i thought to myself again

I decided to call it a night, after my shower i put on one of his big jerseys and locked the door. Ill be damned if he slept with me tonight.

When i finally got into bed it was 6am. I tried calling Jalen 8 more times, but they went to voicemail. I wiped the tear that slipped my eye involuntarily. Before i knew it i was in a deep sleep.

Next Day

I woke up this morning to Maria ,our maid, singing. Jalen was still no where to be found. I sat on the island criss cross apple sauce while she washed the dishes.

"Goodmorning Maria" i said with sadness in my voice

"Have you seen Jalen.?"

"No sorry mami. Is that who pissed in your vodka this morning.?" She asked with her strong spanish accent.

"Yes mami." I replied

Mari is a very pretty older lady she kept her long fuzzy hair in a messy ponytail. Shes my 3rd mom so i be sure to take care of her. I pay for her house thats right across the street from mine, paying for all 6 of her kids to go to college, and she make ger own hours. Sometimes she have to take days off for medical reason,but i never take that out of her paycheck and she will forever have a job.

"He didnt come home lastnight night."

"Im pretty sure he just busy.Go spend some money. It always make you feel better."

I couldnt help but to laugh at her honesty.

"Whatever mami you can go home now love you" i said while walking up the stairs to get dress.

Not only am I a wife of a KingPin, but i also make my own money im a model and i host parties tonight i have to host a party at this strip club so i decided today im getting my hair, nails, toes and what ever else i want done. I also wanted to go shopping. After i got dress i through on some basic black leggings, oversized sweater, and my sparkly ugg boots. I decided to keep my hair wild since i was going to get it done anyways. I grabbed the keys to the buggati. As i was starting up the car my phone rang it was Jalen momma.

"Hey ma"

"Hey baby, what you doing.?"

"Nothing about to have some me time what about you.?"

"Nothing i just miss you guys"

I missed my family soo much. Jalen i decided to move our family to Florida since shit started getting dangerous. My momma his momma my grandma, little brother, his brother and wife, his nephew and dad live down there. We be sure to keep money in their accounts.

"I miss you all too mommy"

"Have you heard from Jalen baby"

"Nope , havent talked or seen him since yesterday morning. I been calling and texting him no answer."

"Okay baby, enjoy the rest of your day love you"

"Love you too ma"

After hanging up i pulled up to Somerset i instantly got happy. Picking up any and everything i want i had bags,after bags, after bags of clothes. The car was pact to capacity. I speed down the highway listening to Fatty Wap Trap Queen. I went to the spa and got my hair, nails, toes, a massage ,facial and brazilian wax. When i got home Jalen still wasnt there. I missed him alot. I decided to call him,but it went straight to voicemail. I called all the traps and no sign of him. I decided to take a nap, its 8 and i have to be at the strip club at 11.

I woke up at 10 just enough time to get dress. I took a 30min shower and put on my robe as i did my make up and unpinned my curls after that i got dress (outfit in media).

"Damn you look good.!" I said to myself

I took pictures and posted them on insta and twitter.

I got in my white and gold Range and listened to Dej Loaf on my way to the strip club.

-------Dont forget to like and comment.