Hell In Bahamas

Jazmine POV

"Bitch you got a death wish.?" I said pulling my gun out my purse.

"Where Jalen.?"

" Dont worry about where my husband at. How you know we was here.?"

"OUR nigga ,you my girlfriend in law. Now where he at i need to see him." She said

These hoes have no chill.

I pointed my gun at her ready to shoot. I would beat her ass, but im not about to risk hurting my baby.

"Speak." I said cocking my gun.

"Im pregnant. " she said.

Jalen POV

Damn finally.!

After I handled my business in the D I got on my private jet and i finally made it to the Bahamas. I hopped in my all black jeep and made my way to the beach house. Two cars were parked in the driveway ,one of them i didnt recognize so i took out my pistol and made my way to the back door. I peeked through the door and saw Moody and Keisha talking, Moody had a gun pointed to her.

"Wtf you doing here Keisha.?

"Hey baby daddy." She replied with a smile on her face and rubbing her stomach.

She walked towards me, but Moody stopped her.

" Bitch dont get you and your baby killed due to your stupidity. " She said.

My baby a educated thug.

" You just gon' let her threat our baby like that.?" Keisha said.

"Bitch i never fucked you." I said with my face turned up.

"FORREAL KING.!"

" BITCH YOU KNOW WE AINT FUC-.!"

"FORREAL KING YOU GON' DENY MY BAB-,"

"BITCH I AINT GOT NO BAB-."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP.!" Moody yelled.

"EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP.! JALEN DID YOU FUCK HER.!?"

"NO I SWEAR ON NIGERIA MOODY. "

"Get out my house hoe." Moody said walking up the steps. I called security to escort her out.

After she left i went upstairs to check on Moody. I walked in and she was looking at her stomach in the mirror, but quickly put her shirt down when she seen me.

"You good bae." I asked hugging her from behind.

"How do you feel about us having a... a family.?"

Damn i knew this was coming.

I unwrapped my arms from behind her and sat on the bed and rubbed my head.

"I dont know bae. Its just... right now im not ready baby. Its too much going on, just... not right now ok Moody.?"

She didnt say nothing. She just went in the bathroom and locked the door. I took off my clothes and went to take a shower in the guest room.