Lost Ones Pt.2

Jalen POV

I finally made it home after a long day of trapping. I walked in the house and seen Moody sitting on the couch eating olives.

Weirdo.

"Hey baby" i said giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey, how was your day.?"

"Tireding. Them niggas slacking and stealing. Im telling them to go pick up the shit from the Dominicans and them muthafuckas wanna be late and shit. Like it aint money on the floor. I gotta go back to the D in the morning and bring the stuff here tho. Ima stay down there for a little while too to straighten some shit out." I said getting irritated all over again.

"You leaving." She said looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Yea. We gon' be down here for a while, so ima bring some of the work here because them niggas aint handling shit right and fucking up OUR money. "

"But Jalen, I dont want you to go."

"But i gotta go Moody."

"Im pregnant." She said looking down.

"By who.?!"

Jazmine POV

"By who.? What the fuck that suppose to mean.? By YOU!." I said getting pissed off.

"How.?"

I gave him a straight face.

"You sure its mine.?"

I know this muthafucka did not build up the audacity to ask me if im sure this his baby. Like im some type of hoe.

"YEAH IM FUCKING SURE.!"

"I knew some shit was up man. You throwing up, crying and shit. I fucking knew it.!"

"We wasnt using any protection, what the fuck you thought was gon' happen dumb ass."

"Watch yo mouth."

"Im grown tf and last time i check i dont have a daddy. Calling yo ass Daddy is why we in this situation now." I said while mean mugging the shit out of him.

"Im not ready for a baby."

"Well you have no choice. IIl be 3 months Monday." I said going in my purse and throwing the pictures at him

"Like i said im not ready. You call me when you handled it."

With that said he left.