I Forgive You

Jazmine POV

I woke up and had to pee really bad. I jumped up to run to the bathroom, but my legs gave out on me.

"Nigga broke my legs.!" I thought to myself.

᤾"BABY.!" I yelled.

I heard his big feet running towards my way.

"Whats wrong Moody.?"

"What did you do to me.?"

"I gave you some of that good daddy dick." He said cocky while humping the air.

I couldnt help, but laugh. Daddy dick was good.

He picked me up bridal style.

"Goodmorning beautiful." He said looking down at me.

He made me a bath and then stood in the doorway and stared.

"What you looking at fucking creep.?" I joked getting up and hopping in the tub.

My body instantly began to relax and feel better.

"I miss you peeing in the morning."

"What.?"

"I miss hearing you pee in the morning."

"I miss you baby. What i said last night i meant every word. I miss you walking around the house naked, waking me up in the morning because you cant get down from the counter, i miss you cooking ,i miss you wearing my clothes, i miss you bitching about me leaving the sit up on the toilet or putting cereal down the drain, i miss you sitting on the island talking to Maria about god knows what. i miss you baby. I miss us."

"Come here." I said

He knelt down in front of the tub and i held his face in my hands.

"We been together since high school, you were my first , my only and my last. No matter what i say or what you do i cant help but love you. We're married. Remember.? We suppose to go through shit like this, until death do us part"

"Come home baby."

"Under one condition."

"Anything." He replied

"Can you buy me another car."

"Ok baby."

"But under one condition. "

"What." I replied

He went in the room to get something and came back with my wedding ring (in media).

"Never ever take this off and dont ever call me King again."

"Ok baby just dont piss me off." I replied

I kissed him and finished my bath.