Wife of a Drug Lord

4 Months Later

"Mmm, where you going ma." Jalen said hugging me, putting his face in the crook of my neck while cuffing my ass.

(Outfit in media)

"Out." I said simply

He gave me a "Dont Fuck With Me" face and i laughed.

"I gotta host that one party tonight."

"Ohhh.." he said sitting on the kitchen island with his head down.

"You such a baby." I said walking in between his legs.

"I just wanted you to stay home tonight. I havent really been able to see you. We havent fucked, we havent talked. Its either you coming in and im leaving or vice versa. Like youre avoiding me, i miss you baby."

He was right. I have been distance since the baby thing. All i do is work. I been doing gig after gig and photo shoot after photo shoot, but only to forget about what happened.

There was silence.

" Come on." I said while guiding him to our bedroom.

I shoved him softly onto the bed and he watched as i undressed myself. I let my romper fall to my feet. I watched as he admired my victoria secret lingerie.

"Damn." He said licking his lips.

I could see his dick bulging through his sweat pants. I crawled on top of him, kissing him passionately while rubbing his dick. He grunt against my lips.

"Mm" i moaned when he bit my bottom lip.

"Take them off." i commanded.

He hurridly took off his pants tripping over them.

He jumped back on the bed. His dick stood at full attention while i seductively undressed myself. I looked into his eyes as i took off my bra and then my panties.

I crawled on the bed and staddled him backward cowgirl style. I slowly lowered myself onto his hard member taking all of him in me. I grind back and forth while he held my hips. I couldnt help the moans that escaped my mouth. I started to bounce up and down picking up my pace. The faster i went the harder he grunt i can feel myself reaching my climax. He flipped us over so now he was on top. He put my legs in the air and rammed deep into me each stroke he took. A few minutes later my juices flowed on his dick wetting the sheets. I felt his dick throb as he came. We went a few more rounds in the shower until the water went cold.

Back in the bedroom i put on his shirt and he put on his boxer.

We sat in a comfortable silence until his phone rung.

I could here ke voice on the other end.

"Alright man." He spoke into the phone and hung up.

"I gotta go baby."

"I know."

I watched as he through on some clothes and put his weapon on his hip.

"I love you Jazmine."

"I love you too King."

He kissed me on my lips and left.

Jalen POV

We were in the middle of a shoot out that felt never ending.

I lost several of my best men and recieved 2 gun shot wounds myself. One through my arm and one in my stomach. My adrenaline pumping is the only thing stopping the pain but i can see the blood soaking through my shirt .

"YOU GOOD KING.!" My nigga ke said

"Yea bru-."

Bang!

Jazmine POV

After Jalen left i fell asleep. I woke up when i heard a sound. I grabbed my gun not thinking twice about it.

I tip-toed out the door with my gun in my hand. As i walked in the living room i felt a cloth go over my mouth. I kicked and screamed. Knocking over lamps and anything else that was in the way. I put up a fight but the person holding me was way stronger.

"Who laughing now." I heard a voice say into my ear.

I woke up in a dark room naked and chained to a pole with a banging head ache.

"Well hello Jazmine." A voice that i havent heard in a long time say, but it was very familiar.

A bright light turned on making me cover my eyes with my arm. I looked in front of me and there he was.

The devil himself.